What interests you?

There are more obvious answers like Howland Reed/tower of joy revelations... but one thing I've always wondered about is how the Kingsguard so quickly went from an ALL-STAR team with men of the caliber of Arthur Dayne, Gerold Hightower, Oswell Went....to Boros freakin' Blunt and Meryn Trant. It's like the admissions standards for a college dropped over night

There are more obvious answers like Howland Reed/tower of joy revelations... but one thing I've always wondered about is how the Kingsguard so quickly went from an ALL-STAR team with men of the caliber of Arthur Dayne, Gerold Hightower, Oswell Went....to Boros freakin' Blunt and Meryn Trant. It's like the admissions standards for a college dropped over night

It says somewhere in Clash that most of the current Kingsguard were given their positions as political favors.

corruption of the IT and simple aging

It says somewhere in Clash that most of the current Kingsguard were given their positions as political favors.

Yeah I know, but it was so immediate ya know? Sword of Mourning to Boros Blount. Just seems like people should have batted an eye at that. I thought it was very telling Ned tells Bran the kingsguard were once the finest knights in the land, but no longer. Maybe this goes without saying but the mythical unicorn of the ASOIAF prequel series would shed some serious light on this.

I've been extremely curious about Patchface ever since Mel said "That creature is dangerous. Many a time I have glimpsed him in my flames. Sometimes there are skulls about him, and his lips are red with blood."

Up until that point I kind of thought of him as comical, but now he actually kind of frightens me.

I've been extremely curious about Patchface ever since Mel said "That creature is dangerous. Many a time I have glimpsed him in my flames. Sometimes there are skulls about him, and his lips are red with blood."

Up until that point I kind of thought of him as comical, but now he actually kind of frightens me.

Definitely Patchface. I also want to know who Septa Lemore is, what Euron's plan is, what's going on with Shireen's greyscale (the importance of Val's comments), who is the dusky woman, and of course what will happen with Jon.

Archived