Dany to Qarth again?

Maybe, maybe not, we would need some crystal ball here.

Related, he also said we would know of Jon's mother. Does that mean Ned will go back to the tower of joy?

The reason I was thinking this is because she is in the Dothraki sea where she started and to go forward she must go back so she has to go to all the places she went to before coming back to meereen again and correct all her mistakes. She has a dragon so she can relatively do this easily.

And did GRRM say he is releasing Ned's parents?

Maybe, maybe not, we would need some crystal ball here.

Related, he also said we would know of Jon's mother. Does that mean Ned will go back to the tower of joy?

I think that may come from Howland Reed, the only other person to witness what exactly went on in the ToJ. Hopefully we will get to see him in tWoW though, he's certainly due for an appearance.

To the OP, I think Dany has burned all her ties with Qarth after refusing their offer to return to Westeros. Plus HBO has killed them off completely, so I think the future will hold only death for the 13.

I think that may come from Howland Reed, the only other person to witness what exactly went on in the ToJ. Hopefully we will get to see him in tWoW though, he's certainly due for an appearance.

To the OP, I think Dany has burned all her ties with Qarth after refusing their offer to return to Westeros. Plus HBO has killed them off completely, so I think the future will hold only death for the 13.

But Xaro xhoan daxos appeared in ADWD and Pyat pree im pretty sure didnt die in the TV series

Dany doesn't have to go to Qarth to interact with Pyat Pree again. Many people believe that Pyat Pree is among the Qartheen warlocks who joined Team Euron in AFFC; if that's the case, she could meet him in Westeros or elsewhere, or simply hear word of him, or we could interact with him via another POV character who is near Euron.

That's why it's hard to say what will happen because last we see of Xaro in the show he is locked up in some gigantic vault, with no means of getting out.

yeah, i thought the only way they could make up for the brilliant and not at all flawed Qarth storyline in season 2 was to have Xaro show up again later and be all like "oh, i had a spare key in the back the whole time, hee hee. now get the fuck to westeros or i'll leave you a pillow... leave Daario btw..." But the memorial video listed him and Doreah as dead...

Then again, it also listed Catelyn as dead.

GRRM said we will know the fate of Pyat Pree in WOW, and the 13 aswell, does that mean Dany will go back to Qarth?

No, the warlocks Euron has was Pyat Pree's party, Pyat was the one he fed to his fellow warlocks. The Thirteen could be on their ships with the rest of the Qartheen fleet which is about to come into combat with the Iron Fleet, and later the Volantenes as Dany convinces the tigers to revolt against their masters.

Dany doesn't have to go to Qarth to interact with Pyat Pree again. Many people believe that Pyat Pree is among the Qartheen warlocks who joined Team Euron in AFFC; if that's the case, she could meet him in Westeros or elsewhere, or simply hear word of him, or we could interact with him via another POV character who is near Euron.

Agreed. We will learn of pyatt pree's fate through a damphair chapter. Or maybe sams

Dothraki Sea to Qarth via Dragon-back isn't such a trek. That being said, I don't think Dany is going back to Qarth. I think we find out what happens in Qarth from someone else. But I think Dany will be headed to Meereen with her new Khalasar. Maybe a dragonglass candle shows us what is happening in a Sam POV or something like that. :dunno:

At first I highly doubted that Dany would do anything but move towards Westeros, but as the "you must move backward to go forward" goes, would it be that unrealistic for her to travel around the planet to the western coast of Westeros? For all we know, it could just be a short dragon ride away...

Archived