Hello I love you please sell me an original print aStormOfSwords with the stephen youll artwork cover and I'll kiss you and give you money.

rsbarx

I watched the first two seasons of the show

Listened to audiobook of Storm of Swords

Read e-book of aFFC

Read aDWD

Then listened to audio/read some of aGOT

Now I'm reading aCOK

When I get to Storm.. again, I really want that first edition with the image of a dead Hoster on a boat with Robb, Edmure, and Cat. That image invokes very intense emotions for me, even though the depictions of the characters look nothing like I think they do in my braindome.

Halp. Sell me book.

I DID find my first ever foolish celebrity crush in Emilia Clarke. God damn that woman. Not even her worse acting moments can make me not want to drink a gallon of her sweat and filth just for a chance to stand across a table from her to awkwardly say "I...I...I'm a big ass...I mean!!! I MEANT FAN...oh...gosh...please I'm so sorr-Uhm...Will you sign my uh...butt...GAH I meant book."

On Evil bay this edition is so expensive. I do however want to buy a complete used set. If anyone happens to have one in the larger paperbacks or hardcover, that'd be splendid. Just not the small paperbacks. I only own Dance. :(

Watching the first two seasons and reading the next three is a HUGE mistake.

Why? Some show characters are better than the book characters. Catelyn, Stannis, Robb, Dany. Others are very much book/my own imagination versions of the characters. Like Jon, Sansa, Theon. Also, again, I'm reading the first two and RE-reading the last three.

Archived