Dany and Cersei need to destroy everything

jaimecersei

So I was looking through Tumblr yesterday, and this is pretty much exactly the directly that I want Dany's storyline to head in the future....

http://31.media.tumb...72o3_r1_500.jpg

http://31.media.tumb...72o1_r1_500.jpg

The Second Dance: a civil war between Daenerys Stormborn and Aegon the Pretender

"Let him be the king of ashes," she cried. "Dracarys".

Basically I want Dany to accidentally melt the throne that she's been working so long to win. I would also love it if Cersei burned down the iron-that would pretty much cement my love for Cersei forever and make her my favorite fictional character of all time. I want Cersei or Dany or both to burn down the Red Keep/Kingsland/the Iron Throne.

But mostly if we don't see a darker side to Dany's character I'll be pissed.

But mostly if we don't see a darker side to Dany's character I'll be pissed.

The series desperately needs it... all the british people who get interviewed love Dany and they're all like, "She's so strong and pretty." And that needs to stop.

But on a less-catty note, The series version of Dany is white-washed, she should be a clearly grey character, which she is.

Cersei and Dany won't be on the same side, and we've already seen a darker side of Dany.

oh it has nothing to be them on the same side. I don't actually expect Dany to melt down the iron throne on purpose but ACCIDENTALLY,I think that would be so tragic and ironic. and It's pretty safe to assume that Cersei is up to no good after A dance with dragons and will probably wreak havoc and is more dangerous than ever in my opinion.

oh it has nothing to be them on the same side. I don't actually expect Dany to melt down the iron throne on purpose but ACCIDENTALLY,I think that would be so tragic and ironic. and It's pretty safe to assume that Cersei is up to no good after A dance with dragons and will probably wreak havoc and is more dangerous than ever in my opinion.

There's a thoery about Cersei burning down KL after the deaths of Tommen and Myrcella, with Aerys' wildfire.

I'm sorry, how many people did Daenerys crucify? Didn't one of her dragons kill and eat a little girl? If you want a 'darker side' of the character, it seems kind of silly to get worked up about the idea that she might accidentally damage some chair as the only manifestation of that.

I'm sorry, how many people did Daenerys crucify? Didn't one of her dragons kill and eat a little girl? If you want a 'darker side' of the character, it seems kind of silly to get worked up about the idea that she might accidentally damage some chair as the only manifestation of that.

Look, I just don't think or want Dany to lovingly embrace Aegon anytime soon and even though she is a grey character, I want MORE darkness. The idea of Dany winning the Iron Throne and the series ending with a happy ending just makes me roll my eyes.

I think a lot of people share that belief, including me. But Dany is already a much darker character than you give her credit for, and if she accidentally damages the Iron Throne that's hardly darker than what she's already been involved in up to this point. It's awkward in a symbolic sense for her but if that does happen it would be an ordinary accident, not something that makes her seem darker or greyer than she already is. It doesn't even approach anything she did in Astapor or in Meereen, where people actually died including at least one child.

I think a lot of people share that belief, including me. But Dany is already a much darker character than you give her credit for, and if she accidentally damages the Iron Throne that's hardly darker than what she's already been involved in up to this point. It's awkward in a symbolic sense for her but if that does happen it would be an ordinary accident, not something that makes her seem darker or greyer than she already is. It doesn't even approach anything she did in Astapor or in Meereen, where people actually died including at least one child.

her burning/melting down the iron throne would be ironic/tragic though. Since she's burned alive so many people to gain it.

Look, I just don't think or want Dany to lovingly embrace Aegon anytime soon and even though she is a grey character, I want MORE darkness. The idea of Dany winning the Iron Throne and the series ending with a happy ending just makes me roll my eyes.

Most of us think that Dany will defeat Aegon in the DOD 2.0, and most of us also don't think that she'll sit the IT and reign as queen.

her burning/melting down the iron throne would be ironic/tragic though. Since she's burned alive so many people to gain it.

She has? She'd better get cracking then, since as of book 5 of 7, she has only burned one person alive (person does not equal whatever the Undying are) and that person really deserved it.

...One person and the slavers in Astapor. Still, Stannis has a huge lead on her in the "burning people" department.

On topic of this thread...I guess the moral of the story is you should never, ever, let women anywhere near important positions of power because they'll just break a nail, trip over their skirts, kill people and ruin everything. The glass ceiling is there for a reason, ladies! Look at the mess you'd make of things!

She has? She'd better get cracking then, since as of book 5 of 7, she has only burned one person alive and that person really deserved it. Stannis has a huge lead on her in the "burning people" department.

On topic of this thread...I guess the moral of the story is you should never, ever, let women anywhere near important positions of power because they'll just break a nail, trip over their skirts, kill people and ruin everything. The glass ceiling is there for a reason, ladies! Look at the mess you'd make of things!

lol that's not what i meant and you know it. I just meant that Dany has used fire as a weapon so just how amazingly ironic/tragic would it be if it was fire that destroyed the thing that she had been fighting for. that's all.

lol that's not what i meant and you know it. I just meant that Dany has used fire as a weapon so just how amazingly ironic/tragic would it be if it was fire that destroyed the thing that she had been fighting for. that's all.

Fire created the Iron Throne too, and it's big enough that I don't think Dany's hatchlings could make a dent in it. Really, personally I don't think Dany will ever even get near the throne. The real question is what she'll do when she finds the home she's always yearned for....is frozen over and full of the walking dead.

The War of the Five Kings is ending, now comes the War of the Three Queens (Daenerys, Margaery or Sansa, and Cersei, methinks).

Perhaps Asha Greyjoy could be added to that list? She clearly got defeated at the moot, but if all her uncles are heading towards their peril...

Archived