Funniest theory you ever heard?

Jojen's Paste

That Tyrion is a secret Targ. It's pretty tinfoily. Another one I thought was a bit stupid was that Rickard + Lyanna = Jon. GRRM really should write faster, the longer he delays, the more time he gives us to come up with crackpot theories.

OMG I agree.At some point we will start going all crazy.Especially if TWOW takes like 5 years to come out.I see myself locked in my house all day being on this forum and during the times I won't be on my computer, I will be re-reading the book for the gazzilionth time! :shocked:

Thanks, new profile pic, here we come!

Thank you for that thread! You owned those Vic haters. I cannot understand why people say his POVs suck. I can understand why you might think he is bad person. But his POVs are badass and entertaing (monkey battles, hilarious).

Also, this, which the OP requested for lulz: "On a side note, dear artistic ASOIAF fans: can someone please paint Victarion (fully bearded, a clean-shaven Vic is the rankest heresy) riding atop a giant kraken with a flame-throwing dragon in each fist and Dany wrapped around one leg? (The Valyrian steel battle axe can be strapped to his back.)"

Challenge accepted.

Painting is difficult. Photoshopping is easy. I give you:

Victarion the Awesome

gUnCVMt.jpg

Thank you for that thread! You owned those Vic haters. I cannot understand why people say his POVs suck. I can understand why you might think he is bad person. But his POVs are badass and entertaing (monkey battles, hilarious).

Yup, some of the only action in AFFC. Don't exactly love Vic but he is entertaining.

Dany being immune to fire (espescially from showwatchers).

I understand how they come to that conclusion, though. Daenerys goes in the water, even though it's "too hot." She touches the hot dragon eggs without being affected. After Viserys is killed, she says that a true dragon can't be hurt by heat. And then she steps into the fire and comes out unharmed. Yet it's never said "Look, that fire thing was a one time thing, Daenerys isn't in fact immune to fire." So what different conclusions would show watchers draw?

I don't think Victarion would.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think it's true and I don't think that it's funny in the context of the story. It's one of the absurdest theories I ever came across, and yes, I find it hilarious that fans come up with stuff like that. As disturbing as the theory is, you have to give them credit for their sheer creativity ;)

But maybe I just have a weird sense of humour ;)

Archived