The shadow babys and Stannis running out of fuel.

Señor de la Tormenta

what are we supposed to understand by he has no more strenght to do a third shadow baby? That an other one would kill him? Is he weaker now? Is he now a worst soldier? Is he going to live less years? Does he get tired faster? I never really got it...do we have a 50% stannis now? Did he recharge since then?

I think it means that Stannis is physically weaker. Ever since the war started it seems he's gotten less bulky and Baratheon-like. He's thinner and more gaunt I would guess.

As to how many years he's going to live, I'm not sure whether or not the shadow baby affects that. We aren't really informed on the long term consequences.

I always made the Horcrux parallel to the shadow babies. They take away part of your soul, and one can make only so many. :D

So,How long before Stannis gets Stag like eyes and starts hugging blonde 16 year old boys for uncomfortably long amounts of time?

I think it means that Stannis is physically weaker. Ever since the war started it seems he's gotten less bulky and Baratheon-like. He's thinner and more gaunt I would guess.

As to how many years he's going to live, I'm not sure whether or not the shadow baby affects that. We aren't really informed on the long term consequences.

tv show stannis seams quite the same

Stannis is AAR so the third shadow baby will kill Mel (making her Nissa Nissa) and the third shadow baby will be lightbringer. :P

The shadow dagger in his hand will be lightbringer, so lightbringer will be a very iconic and ironic sword. The baby himself will be the Prince that was promised. :lol:

Meh, TV isn't books. And what are they going to do? Starve Stephen Dillane until he looks like a skeleton with skin stretched over it? :P

Johnny Depp would have done it. :D

I think it's very fitting with the tone and style of this series that magic of this kind requires a sacrifice. It's the whole "sword without a hilt" concept again; power such as this should cost a lot.

Archived