Your favorite Goons.

E-Ro

Ser Lyle "Strongboar" Crakehall, for annoying Cersei at Tommen's wedding and for extensively questioning Ser Roger Hogg thinking he might be a long lost Crakehall (Hogg-the Crakehall's boar... that was a good laugh)

Ser Kennos of Kayce, for bearing the Horn of Herrock (anyone having an item with a name must be cool), and using it to hit on the ladies (that's how you use a horn)

Ser Dermot of the Rainwood, for reminding us that hedge knights and quests still exist, as a D&D player I heartily approve

Jaime really has a lot of cool goons...

Shagwell. While listening to the SoS audiobook, I could almost hear Roy Dotrice facepalming through the bit of dialogue about Shags wanting to bust out Brienne's teeth so she would look like his dear ol' mudder when he got to have his go at her butt. A fictional character trolling a real-world fleshie is a thing of beauty.

Ser Lyle "Strongboar" Crakehall, for annoying Cersei at Tommen's wedding and for extensively questioning Ser Roger Hogg thinking he might be a long lost Crakehall (Hogg-the Crakehall's boar... that was a good laugh)

Ser Kennos of Kayce, for bearing the Horn of Herrock (anyone having an item with a name must be cool), and using it to hit on the ladies (that's how you use a horn)

Ser Dermot of the Rainwood, for reminding us that hedge knights and quests still exist, as a D&D player I heartily approve

Jaime really has a lot of cool goons...

I do have to agree, Jaime's Westerland goons were amazing, and only made me wish for more insight into them and the area. Then again, Jaime can make any situation sound interesting, but it did make me just want to know more about his buds, errrrrr goons.

Well it's Friday morning, and as I sit and drink my coffee I got to thinking about the characters that serve other characters, the goons. Also known as jack booted thugs. Characters like Gregor clegane and cortnay penrose. My fav has to be Clayton sugs. He serves stannis and he is kind of mean, but he's my favorite goon.

Please note that all jack booted thugs are goons but not all goons are jack booted thugs. An example would be irri, she is a servant to dany but not in a military capacity.

I really like Strong Belwas and he has been very loyal to Dany. Also Wun Wun (if he can be considered a Goon) .

Edit: Sup brah???

Hmmm, this is hard...

I am going to take them regionally

East with dany: Strong Belwas and Barristan

Dorne: Areo Hotah, Daemon Sand

Reach: Sam and the "pate"

Stormlands: Duck and Penrose

Crownlands: Bronn and poor tommen

Riverlands: Pod, BF, lem, anguy, tom and the hound, oh and dog and the greatjon and jaime andpeck

Westerlands: ?

Vale: the mad mouse and lyb cobray

Iron Isles: Aeron

North: Davos, Walton

Wall and beyond: Edd, Tormund and Jojen

The obvious choice would be Axell Florent, but since that Man of the World obviously has his own ambitions to go to the top, here are some of my favorites from various camps

Stannis:

• Davos Seaworth (if "goon" is a word you could use to describe him)
  • Ser Rolland Storm, The Bastard of Nightsong
  • Richard Horpe

Robb/House Stark:

• Greatjon Umber
  • Galbart Glover
  • Wendel Manderly

Lannisters/Iron Throne:

• Sandor Clegane (again, assuming such a relatively important character qualifies as a "goon")
  • Lyle "Stronboar" Crakehall

Wildlings:

• Tormund Giantsbane (of course)

Nights Watch:

• Dolorous Edd
  • Grenn
  • Donal Noye

...and none for Team Dany, bye!

Archived