Was Sam molested as a child?

LouDank

:shocked:

That title, man that's just not cool. You can't throw out stuff like that with zero evidence.

Well, I imagine he just means "abuse". I used it also wrongly. It is especially difficult for those who have English as 2nd, 3rd language...

Well, I imagine he just means "abuse". I used it also wrongly. It is especially difficult for those who have English as 2nd, 3rd language...

It's not just the title though, his OP mentions physical abuse and asks how far do we think Randyll went.

It's not just the title though, his OP mentions physical abuse and asks how far do we think Randyll went.

I am too innocent and naive for this forum... :rolleyes:

As for physical abuse, I imagine there were some punishments in attempts to toughen Sam. Since there is no doubt of emotional abuse, can we with 100% certainty exclude at least notion of some physical abuse? I am not so sure...

I am too innocent and naive for this forum... :rolleyes:

As for physical abuse, I imagine there were some punishments in attempts to toughen Sam. Since there is no doubt of emotional abuse, can we with 100% certainty exclude at least notion of some physical abuse? I am not so sure...

There was definite physical abuse! He chained Sam to a dungeon wall for three days.

There was definite physical abuse! He chained Sam to a dungeon wall for three days.

Well, point taken, somehow that slipped my mind... But, we can all agree there were never any sexual abuse whatsoever.

No sexual abuse hinted at for Sam that we know of.

To be fair, I think the OP seems to be referring to the extent of physical, not sexual, abuse Sam endured (since beatings are referenced)...unless the OP is assuming that because there was terrible physical abuse, there must have been sexual abuse, which makes no sense to me.

Archived