If you could be any character in ASOIAF

Arthur Lannister

I would be Brienne, and I would convince Jaime to help me free Catelyn Stark from her miserable existence as Lady Stoneheart, thus enabling the BWB to be noble once more. Then I would take Jaime with me to the Vale, deal with Littlefinger, and "free" Sansa.

I would be Eddison Tollet, and I would invent radio and electricity to communicate between Stannis' army and Night Watch, and also infrared optics to see the Others, and electrical accumulators, and antibiotics. Because it pains me how they all have to live in cold and dark, and wait for months for information, and think who the hell wrote that pink letter, and die from infections.

I'd be Rhaegar. And I would restrain myself from kidnapping highborn ladies.

I'm of a mind to believe that Lyanna Stark went with him willingly.

But Rhaegar is a good choice. He was probably one of the best men in Westeros, at least according to popular theory, accounts from reputable men in the books, and my own personal opinion. He would have been a better king than Robert but unfortunately Robert was pretty damn good with that war hammer. Not that I completely dislike Robert, but he was certainly a better warrior than he was a king/father.

Archived