If you could be any character in ASOIAF

Arthur Lannister

If you could be any character in ASOIAF, who would you be and what would you do?

For example, if I am Robb Stark, I will not send Theon Greyjoy to Pyke and send Catelyn to negotiate with Balon Greyjoy, with this

Theon would still fight by my side and Catelyn would have secured the allegiance of Balon Greyjoy and not release the Jaime

Lannister thus securing the loyalty of my men. I would also start a Northern Kingsguard with the Greatjon as its Lord Commander,

as well as appoint the Blackfish as Hand of the King.

I'd be Jaqen H'ghar....and I'd do whatever I wanted. :)

But in all honesty, I would love to change the outcomes for Jon or Rob who made some incredibly stupid mistakes (probably due to their age).

Or I'd be anyone with a chance of getting with the mother of dragons...not gonna lie. That might be my first choice.

If you could be any character in ASOIAF, who would you be and what would you do?

For example, if I am Robb Stark, I will not send Theon Greyjoy to Pyke and send Catelyn to negotiate with Balon Greyjoy, with this

Theon would still fight by my side and Catelyn would have secured the allegiance of Balon Greyjoy and not release the Jaime

Lannister thus securing the loyalty of my men. I would also start a Northern Kingsguard with the Greatjon as its Lord Commander,

as well as appoint the Blackfish as Hand of the King.

Why would Balon listen to Catelyn?

Why would Greatjon give up his lordship?

If I was Viserys I'd still be alive, constantly urging my sister to go to Westeros telling her that she can come back and deal with Slaver's Bay later if she rally want's to.

Technically, if Viserys was still alive he would be her king and could just order her to go to Westeros.

Technically, if Viserys was still alive he would be her king and could just order her to go to Westeros.

Technically yes, however if all other events still played in the same way they did she'd have no reason to obey any order he gave her, and if I was him I'd realise that and act accordingly.

Technically yes, however if all other events still played in the same way they did she'd have no reason to obey any order he gave her, and if I was him I'd realise that and act accordingly.

The reason she stops respecting him relates to discovering that he is hopeless case that no one would like or follow. Thus, as long as you don't turn out to be a complete failure like he did then it is likely she will be more willing to listen to him.

Archived