Ok where exactly is Izembaro(Aryas new destination)

Ice and fire freak

I'm digging this idea very much. And it adds to my crackpot of Varys being a FM that didn't finish his training, because he does a lot of FM-like things, like the disguises, even pretending and taking the almost permanent identity of Rugen, or the "learn 3 things" deal which is related to how knowledge and whispers are Varys' especialty.

I would love if Arya's story was mirroring Varys' origins in a way

Just had a crazy idea thanks to this post.

Could Varys be an actual woman rather than a Eunuch?

Izembaro is the hottest nightclub in Braavos.

Nope. That's either The Satin Palace or The House of Seven Lamps. Ask Cat of the canals, she knows.

It doesn't matter which one you prefer. Petyr Baelish owns both of them. It is known.

I'm digging this idea very much. And it adds to my crackpot of Varys being a FM that didn't finish his training, because he does a lot of FM-like things, like the disguises, even pretending and taking the almost permanent identity of Rugen, or the "learn 3 things" deal which is related to how knowledge and whispers are Varys' especialty.

I would love if Arya's story was mirroring Varys' origins in a way

I dig this one too.

Uh oh Arya becomes one of Varys' little birds!

Varys is good, but his little birds aren't trained assassins. They're mute regular children I believe.

Unless you're supposing Arya will infiltrate the little birds. That would be cool, if she can feign a missing tongue.

I read a theory somewhere that theorized that Izembaro is either Varys' real name or an essos name for King's Landing, and that Arya's the serving girl ("a skinny thing is fur linedrobe too big for her") who opens the door for Kevan in the Rookery befor Varys shoots him.

Another possible tip that it was Arya is that Tommen speaks of a "bad cat" at his window that had to be chased off, and we know (as of ADWD) she now is warging. Spying on Tommen?

Interesting. Is there a thread where this theory is developed?

Im pretty sure it was on reddit, but it wasn't the main topic, it was a response to something else. I tried finding it but no luck so far.

The skinny girl could also have been Tobho Mott's serving girl that Eddard saw when he first found gendry (and theres more than a few ties to Essos + Tobho. and Possibly Varys)

Im pretty sure it was on reddit, but it wasn't the main topic, it was a response to something else. I tried finding it but no luck so far.

The skinny girl could also have been Tobho Mott's serving girl that Eddard saw when he first found gendry (and theres more than a few ties to Essos + Tobho. and Possibly Varys)

Oooouuuuffff yes forgot about the cat that Tommen sees,Aryas last chapter is about half way through the book and the chapter where Kevan is Killed is the very last so there's been time for her to end up in Kings Landing as we know the story had caught up by the Arya chapter anyway.

Nobody is saying Varys is the King of Mummers then?

Archived