Darkstar Redemption Impossible?

Weirwolf Stark

Let's face it: Gerold Dayne is a bad man, a lame character and frankly going to invade our tv screens come the next season of a Game of Thrones. Since this prospect is pretty grim, who would you choose to act as the oh-so-wittily-named Darkstar? Is there an actor out there who could redeem this creep?

I don't have the same problem with the character that most people around here seem to. He had one corny line, that honestly I didn't even take note of until I came here. I think we should probably wait till we learn more about him in the next book. You really think he'll be appearing next season on the show?

They've cut way more important characters than him. Unless he turns out to be Rhaegar/Aegon (which ain't happening) then I doubt we'll ever see him.

You don't have to be Rheagar or Aegon, to become an important character (or somewhat important)

1. This is supposed to be in the show subforum

2. They're going to cut him out, seeing how lame the mutilations are in the show, they won't even let the accident with Myrcella happen.

3. I'll fix it for you.

Let's face it: Gerold Dayne is a bad man, a lame character and frankly going to invade our tv screens come the next season of a Game of Thrones. Since this prospect is pretty grim, who would you choose to act as the oh-so-wittily-named Darkstar? Is there an actor out there who could redeem this creep?

Archived