How fast will you guys read TWOW?

The Taxman

Considering how it would change my eating and sleeping habits.. To almost nonexistent. I'd say 2-3 days.

This...

3 days. Im going even to the toilet with it.

and this... When I was a kid, I would read at the dinner table and even while walking to school, which might have been quite a sight. I'm 30 now, but I can't see any reason why I wouldn't revert back to the kid I was, going everywhere with tWoW in front of my nose. So 3-4 days probably, depending on work schedules.

It will still take me months, no matter what I'm doing with my life at that moment. Even longer if I'm still working full-time and studying when it comes out.

I've never been able to read many chapters from Ice and Fire in one sitting, Most i would read at one moment is probably 3 chapters.

Thinking back a GoT took me a week whilst on holiday in caravan last march whilst the snow,ice and wind battered the place,bought the other books as soon as I got home and finished em all in three weeks(wish I had some to read anew).

That said I'm thinking of taking my time with tWoW as there's gonna be a lot there I reckon to figure out and compare with last books,probably just blaze through it though ha ha.

I guess a week, when I was younger I'd be able to lock my self away but as you get older you have more commitments to family.

Once done I'll go though again with the audiobook on my way to work, get through about 2 chapters a day that way, while I'm on that I wonder how long after Random House release will be?

Im going to try to take my time with it, but I really doubt that happening. With the other books I would bring them to work and read an hour on break, an hour on lunch, about and hour when I got home from work, and I would sometimes take the book with me when I went to go hang out with people.

I just hope a new D&E or the World book is released shortly after.

i'll probably read it quicker than the other books, as new aSoIaF books are a once in several years thing now, rather than when i read up to aDwD, I had 5 books ahead of me, so it was less of a unique occurence. At the same time, I want to read it in more detail the first time than i did the others, so i'll try to read at a slower pace. So, assuming its the size of aDwD, i expect about a 5 days to a week (aDwD took me nine days)

Archived