NFL Week 11: When you play a game of football, you win or you lose.

Jace, Extat

Back from work on time to watch Den-KC. Where's everybody? Dinner?

I am always lurking about... I don't like your tie today, for the record.

I'm here. Too sick to cook. Hello Chinese food!

Picked up some SubWay myself. I decided that since I've ruined my streak of having wings on NFL Sunday, I'll get a tasty sandwich in my body at least.

Enjoyed Harbaugh going from f-bombs to "bullcrap" during that rant.

I thought calling that a shot to the head was kind of ungenerous to the defender, it wasn't a conspiracy-theory-bad call, but it wasn't great.

I get you want to protect the QB and all, but that kind of call is bullshit. I would bet the movement of the helmet as Brees fell had as much to do with the flag as anything else.

I agree. Brees is 6 inches shorter than Brooks so that the hit came in high at the shoulders. But there was no contact to the head. It's another one of those calls based on a hit looking too violent. with the way Brees lost the ball and went down hard.

I am always lurking about... I don't like your tie today, for the record.

Picked up some SubWay myself. I decided that since I've ruined my streak of having wings on NFL Sunday, I'll get a tasty sandwich in my body at least.

I am having a sub as well, what are the odds! :)

Horrible decision making by Kaepernick. He basically manufactured a near intentional grounding in the end zone.

I also think the ref is overstating things by saying he was way out of the pocket so no flag. He was still within the hashmarks...

Archived