NFL Week 11: When you play a game of football, you win or you lose.

Jace, Extat

The commentators made a great point. They said if Brees was a prototypical 6'4" QB, there would be no question what so over. But given that he is about 6', the hit ended up being a little on the high side. I thought it was a harsh penalty.

Goddamned straight. Look, I understand the desire to protect the QB but this is getting ridiculous.

Bah! Next week.

And I'm off to the same pub to grab some Sharks tickets. At least they fuck themselves. See ya later!

Also forgot to say - the Chiefs/Broncos game is quite possibly the best illustration of how a QB is really, really, really responsible for the sacks they take and has a big part of that issue. The game plan was clearly to do first and maybe second reads at most and let the ball get out, but to be able to do that so relentlessly and with 60% completion rate is pretty damn incredible. Zero sacks. Zero hurries. Zero hits. Against the best sacking team in the country and with two backup tackles and a backup center.

27/56, 248, 1:3, 44.3 (Dalton)

13/27, 93, 3:2, 62.7 (Surprisingly not Weedon)

17/31, 162, 1:2, 53.4 (Flacclite)

The titanic struggle that is the AFC North's Worst Quarterback competition. Steelers QB whose name I can't spell but likes to sexually assault people 1/4 his size and whose team I cheer for with great discomfort because of how much of a human-being-turd he is took the week off statistically, though he still qualifies for being a sack of poo person. Gruesome. Only the Minnesota Vikings can field as many starting QB turds as this division.

Your numbers are mixed up there.

The first is Soup, then Dalton, then Flacco.

That was the most Clevelandy Cleveland performance I think I've ever seen. They really are masters of the art of creating some sense of hope and then dashing it to the ground.

It isn't often a team can give up 41 points, yet the defense played fantastically.

What the fuck? Getting too cute on 3rd and 1 near the goal line in a game like this is the kind of shit that makes me grumpy about McDaniels' play calling. God damn it, the run was working.

If it had worked, it would have been clever. IT also establishes that they'll occasionally pass in yard to go situations.

That said, I would have like to BB to go for it on that 4th down.

If it had worked, it would have been clever. IT also establishes that they'll occasionally pass in yard to go situations.

That said, I would have like to BB to go for it on that 4th down.

They've spent the last six years establishing that they pass in yard-to-go situations.

And Newton converts another 3rd and long on an infuriating scramble.

Archived