a Song of Ice and Fire; Roleplay (?)

Lord Brianus Stark

Hello, I have constantly looked for a place to roleplay in the world of a Song of Ice and Fire. I used to roleplay in my earlier years and found it as a brilliant creative outlet, but that was in other books that I had enjoyed at the time, such as Harry Potter (Yes, I was younger and in my early teenage years) and other Vampire stuff. But ever since I've read the books of a Song of Ice and Fire, I've been going insane to actually roleplay in this world.

Well, then I was on this forum and I seen the Blood of Dragons Mush thing, so I read through everything to try and find out how to do it. Then I downloaded some Mush program, but I still couldn't grasp it so gave up and removed the program. That was on my old laptop, now I have a new laptop, and with University and such I am really caught for space on my laptop so I can't download it, and even if I could, I don't think I would because I found it extremely difficult to try and understand.

So, the reason I started this topic was for two reasons;

• To ask people were there any other forum or sites where a Song of Ice and Fire roleplay is commencing, text-based of course and in third person.
  • Or whether anyone would be willing to roleplay through Emailing of some sort.

I would be glad if someone would get back to me, please and thank you. Also I'm hoping this isn't against the rules or anything to ask this here, because I don't want to get a warning. Thanks. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I knew about the Mush thing on this site, as I said here I couldn't work it unfortunately. :( Thanks though to everyone who helped :drunk:

Hello, I have constantly looked for a place to roleplay in the world of a Song of Ice and Fire. I used to roleplay in my earlier years and found it as a brilliant creative outlet, but that was in other books that I had enjoyed at the time, such as Harry Potter (Yes, I was younger and in my early teenage years) and other Vampire stuff. But ever since I've read the books of a Song of Ice and Fire, I've been going insane to actually roleplay in this world.

Well, then I was on this forum and I seen the Blood of Dragons Mush thing, so I read through everything to try and find out how to do it. Then I downloaded some Mush program, but I still couldn't grasp it so gave up and removed the program. That was on my old laptop, now I have a new laptop, and with University and such I am really caught for space on my laptop so I can't download it, and even if I could, I don't think I would because I found it extremely difficult to try and understand.

So, the reason I started this topic was for two reasons;

• To ask people were there any other forum or sites where a Song of Ice and Fire roleplay is commencing, text-based of course and in third person.
  • Or whether anyone would be willing to roleplay through Emailing of some sort.

I would be glad if someone would get back to me, please and thank you. Also I'm hoping this isn't against the rules or anything to ask this here, because I don't want to get a warning. Thanks. :)

Archived