Most beautiful woman in ASOIAF

Alexandra Targaryen

Cersei at 20 was probably a sight to behold.

Dany, Sansa, and Margaery if your into Hebephilia (if we are talking about the books, not show).

While we don't know much about them, some of the courtesans in Bravos have got to be absolutely gorgeous.

Arianne, to hot to touch.

Agreed, and she knows some tricks (as opposed to being a scared virgin girl), so that's kinda extra hot :drool: (I understand the virgin fascination is mostly about making sure "your" kids are actually your kids and whatnot, but meh).

But yeah, "most beautiful" is subjective indeed.

I'm still struggling to see how we can judge the beauty of characters in a book. Or are we just going off Arianne's big brown nipples?

It's about imagination. Everyone sees them in a different way, guided by GRRM's description. So, different characters are "most beautiful" to different rreaders.

I'm still struggling to see how we can judge the beauty of characters in a book. Or are we just going off Arianne's big brown nipples?

We can't really, we kinda have to go off descriptions and in some ways personalities, too. Not that I'm going to start that whole "inner beauty" baloney, because I really hate that.

Well aside from that Martin gives us a fairly detailed account of Arianne's "lushly curved" body. She is perhaps the most extensively described female character in the series.

Archived