Voting for the next ASOIAF Elimination Game

honeyed chicken

Although we are still in the voting phase, here is the list.

Best Guild/Organization

1) Alchemists’ Guild
2) Brotherhood Without Banners
3) City Watch (King's Landing)
4) Dosh Khaleen
5) Faceless Men
6) Fiery Hand
7) Holy Hundred
8) Iron Bank of Braavos
9) Kingsguard
10) Kingswood Brotherhood
11) Maesters
12) Night's Watch
13) Poor Fellows
14) Queensguard
15) Rainbow Guard
16) Shavepates
17) Silent Sisters
18) Small Council
19) Sons of the Harpy
20) Thirteen
21) Tiger cloaks
22) Undying Ones of Qarth
23) Golden Company
24) Second Sons
25) Storm Crows
26) Brave Companions
27) Windblown
28) Faith Militant
29) Guild of Spices
30) Warriors sons

31) Unsullied

32) Mountain Clans

So, we have 32 entries right now for the next game and want to go down on 30, right? I would take the mountain clans out, they not really a guild or organisation, and the Faith Millitant, because that's the umbrella term for the Poor Fellows and Warrior's Sons, who are both in.

So, we have 32 entries right now for the next game and want to go down on 30, right? I would take the mountain clans out, they not really a guild or organisation, and the Faith Millitant, because that's the umbrella term for the Poor Fellows and Warrior's Sons, who are both in.

Sounds good. :)

:agree:

Let's do this! :-)

I want to vote out these also.

What's the name of that assassins guild that apologizes after they kill. They are hilarious...here's your poison/dagger in the eye/insert random method of killing...and btw I'm really sorry,like...soooo bummed, it sucks man...it kills me to kill you you know...

Archived