Voting for the next ASOIAF Elimination Game

honeyed chicken

I had a flash of an idea for a topic - maybe for a future EG: ASOIAF character you'd most like to be (if you, yourself were in the the world of the books - we don't want the Hound or Cersei Lannister running around irl - thought they probably are - or versions of).

I had a flash of an idea for a topic - maybe for a future EG: ASOIAF character you'd most like to be (if you, yourself were in the the world of the books - we don't want the Hound or Cersei Lannister running around irl - thought they probably are - or versions of).

This would be so much fun!

Speak for yourself :P I want Hound :)

I'ld be Tommen, You're the 8-year old king without having to do much. You spend all your time playing with kittens and "come into my castle" with your wife, plus all the apple tarts you can eat. No one can force you to eat vegetables and you can even go so far as to outlaw them. The only downside is the prophecy that's predicts your impending doom.

Yeah... even GRRM was surprised how many women would want to 'meet' him... :D

Yeah...he was surprised alright...like he wasn't the one to make the guy...what's next? D&D being surprised how many male viewers like Melisandre...but she's this evil person who burns people all the time...you like ...how strange...she's only undressed half the time copulating or taking sexy baths...so strange...:D

Current Tally:

Most hated character: 4 (Lyanna, Rhaenys, Melisandre, Ser Basketcase)

Best guild/organization: 8 (Koba, LQ, Ramsay, Nox, Lyman, Annara, PykeWex, TWLD)

Who do think will sit the IT: 1 (hc)

Best/favorite location: 1 (lil' ghost)

I doubt anyone wants to be the Hound. Not a very lucky guy.

Then again, I'm not sure who is in this series...

Yeah, I can think of a lot ASoIaF characters I don't want to be, but one that I want to be? I have to think about that longer.

Archived