TTTNE 434 : Sorry ?

N/A

Ok ok ok ladies and gentlemen.

In order to fangirling the thread a bit I present you the Demon or Trident! Robert of the House Baratheon first of his name King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men Lord of the Seven Kingdoms Protector of the Realm LONG MAY HE REIGN!

Ok ok ok ladies and gentlemen.

In order to fangirling the thread a bit I present you the Demon or Trident! Robert of the House Baratheon first of his name King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men Lord of the Seven Kingdoms Protector of the Realm LONG MAY HE REIGN!

who's this? :huh:

Didn't we have nearly identical Time Warp themed posts last thread? :P

No, you imagined all of that.

In fact, one might even say that you're there in the time slip....

ETA: Anyway, Adara started it this time. I was busy on the topic of transvestites.

Nooooo I missed the race :bawl: Now I'll have to wait another 1000 posts to take revenge on Helena.

Congrats Fefe, and good theme! :cheers:

<_< ^_^ :ph34r:

Robert Baratheon?

*prepares the rotten fruit*

Here we disagree again...

:wub:

Robert?

who's this? :huh:

it's a bird it's a plane no it's ...

To everyone who wonders: Yes I know that it is immature and yada yada yada but I had a sh**y day and I have the right to be immature. :P

Here we disagree again...

Robert?

it's a bird it's a plane no it's ...

To everyone who wonders: Yes I know that it is immature and yada yada yada but I had a sh**y day and I have the right to be immature. :P

Can't see this in my country. Why is he King Bob?

ETA: Anyway, Adara started it this time. I was busy on the topic of transvestites.

Sorry for not being sorry :blush:

I was so busy checking what books those were that didn't realize I wasn't looking at books :lol: I was thinking, 'hey, To Kill A Mockingbird isn't that big a book!'

:agree: same here :lol: to kill a Mockingbird is still one of my favourites.

No, you imagined all of that.

In fact, one might even say that you're there in the time slip....

Maybe it was a glitch on Matrix after all.. Wait, your name is Helena and The MACHINE?!!

So, I would call any day I reference The Matrix a good day. Though then I remember its sequels and it makes my day worse. So talking about Matrix doesn't have any net impact on my day? :dunno:

I was so busy checking what books those were that didn't realize I wasn't looking at books :lol: I was thinking, 'hey, To Kill A Mockingbird isn't that big a book!'

:lol: that was my reaction too. What was between LOTR and TKAM? Could you make it out?

I think that is in Canada Kansas. Maybe. I'll find out

EDIT: Correct place added

Yay! Fancy library!

Maybe my sorry this thread should have been for disagreeing with JQC so much :lol:

Wise choice :P ! Mine would be sorry about being an a@@ lately.

:grouphug:

May your day get better

Thank you MA (I tried to find a Rome hug but failed so here :grouphug: )

Can't see this in my country. Why is he King Bob?

Because Superman sorry Henry Cavill is "a maiden's dream" :wub:

:agree: same here :lol: to kill a Mockingbird is still one of my favourites.

I haven't read it yet, though I've read reviews (like I have from many books). I recall that the page count was about 300 pages. I do mean to read it though, maye for English this school year,

Ah, this makes me think of the book Caine's Law... there's this great scene where the titular character, Caine, is brought in for an interrogation by the law, but they end up debating who the best character from Mockingbird is instead.

:lol: that was my reaction too. What was between LOTR and TKAM? Could you make it out?

... of the ... by .... Clark :dunno:

Archived