TTTNE 434 : Sorry ?

N/A

I'm covered in smudges of paint, i have blood l over my foot and I just ripped my vest top....mmm, attractive...

:wideeyed: What are you trying to achieve?

I am sorry.

Me too. What for?

The idea of you running around London and hanging out with fellow spammers just makes me smile. I'm glad you had fun.

How was the Observatory & Maritime Museum? Did you see Harrison's clock?

Observatory and museum both deserve more appreciation than I was able to give them after about 5 hours of sleep. :lol: Cutty Sark and the British Library are both fantastic too. I do not remember if I saw anything called Harrison's clock, sorry. Wait, are those the ones that were used at sea to measure longitude? Maybe then. I was not quite myself that day. :leaving:

:wideeyed: What are you trying to achieve?

Me too. What for?

Observatory and museum both deserve more appreciation than I was able to give them after about 5 hours of sleep. :lol: Cutty Sark and the British Library are both fantastic too. I do not remember if I saw anything called Harrison's clock, sorry. Wait, are those the ones that were used at sea to measure longitude? Maybe then. I was not quite myself that day. :leaving:

That's it!

They were the clocks used to measure longitude.

There's a little book with a big name about those clocks and the man who invented them: Longitude: The True Story of a Lone Genius Who Solved the Greatest Scientific Problem of His Time [Dava Sobel].

If you're into the history of science at all it is a quick & absorbing read.

Morning all :kiss: Didn't want to get up this morning. Next week is going to be rough on us.

Interesting. I'm not nearly as pricey (a meager $39.50)

I may have had some issues when I was young :lol: (I can laugh now because I am better :P )

Oh my. I won't say my total but I managed most of it by 25 too!

I've got this horrible craving for those flaming hot Cheetos with limon it's been a very long time since I've given in to cravings. But dang they sound gooooood right now. Mmmmmmm. Junk foooooood.
http://giphy.com/gifs/TTnc614GboUow

That is what youth is for :P

(but watch me say the opposite to to the young :P )

Hello, spamily and spamigos!

I'm flying by of course.

Bucky! =o) Welcome back! Just read your impressions, and it makes me really sad once again that I wasn't able to attend. That must have been pretty awesome. And of course meeting you and the others.

So, I'll continue advocating Helsinki again and again. (And I'll begin saving money.)

And welcome back, Lily! =o) Haven't read you for a while in TTTNE.

Oh, well, I got an appointment this morning. Keep your fingers crossed.

Laters.

EDith adds something: Cat, everything is peachy. I just wanted to thank you for your SMS.

EDith tells me to add something more: I was lucky lately. I'm very proud because I got an autograph from my namesake. =oD

Morning my king :kiss: That is pretty cool about the autograph

And thanks.

You always post that in the middle of the night!

Well there are many pictures. Well you cannot really grow them in the few days staying in London.

I am cheap. Only 20.50.

That is because you are a sane and reasonable person. Not the damaged person I was at your age. :grouphug:

I'm covered in smudges of paint, i have blood l over my foot and I just ripped my vest top....mmm, attractive...

:eek: I have to know what you are doing? Building something?

The idea of you running around London and hanging out with fellow spammers just makes me smile. I'm glad you had fun.

How was the Observatory & Maritime Museum? Did you see Harrison's clock?

Wally! Come out and say HI!

I'm sad that we haven't seen Wally. I think he's supposed to be heading to college and was looking forward to hearing how it was going for him . . .

:blushing: Totally read "clock" as something very inappropriate and I was wondering why you would say such a thing to Bucky!

I think Wally has another yr of high school still. He was only 16, but he was looking at a college to apply to early.

You are, however, free to figure out who everybody is.

I know all but one :)

I have been to 4 small cons and 2 big ones and I love both. There are so many things to do at the big ones and they are just amazing, but for those of us who are shy and don't like large crowds, they can be a little overwhelming. I absolutely love the small cons as there is a lot more time to really get to know people. Once I have a regular job again, I will start going again. I like to do at least one a year. (I set up a separate bank account and put $25 a week into it for cons/vacations)

doll steak test meat

Well hello and welcome, I guess! :D

Good day!

Bucky, I know who everyone is except one, but I think it must be Palimpsest? It's a lovely photo!

Yep, that is probably her you are thinking. :)

I have no idea who's who in that picture :o

Just maid. And even that's a mere guess based on the tattoos

And yes, that is our queen in her rightful place.

I will give you a hint: I am the one with vile vampirey shiny eyes. :ninja:

That's it!

They were the clocks used to measure longitude.

There's a little book with a big name about those clocks and the man who invented them: Longitude: The True Story of a Lone Genius Who Solved the Greatest Scientific Problem of His Time [Dava Sobel].

If you're into the history of science at all it is a quick & absorbing read.

Thanks for the recommendation!

Now, however, I have to read the books I brought. And also the one I still have to return to the library.

That is because you are a sane and reasonable person. Not the damaged person I was at your age. :grouphug:

:blushing: Totally read "clock" as something very inappropriate and I was wondering why you would say such a thing to Bucky!

I know all but one

I have been to 4 small cons and 2 big ones and I love both. There are so many things to do at the big ones and they are just amazing, but for those of us who are shy and don't like large crowds, they can be a little overwhelming. I absolutely love the small cons as there is a lot more time to really get to know people. Once I have a regular job again, I will start going again. I like to do at least one a year. (I set up a separate bank account and put $25 a week into it for cons/vacations)

Thank you, that is reassuring to hear. :grouphug:

:lmao:

The one is probably palimpsest, like Eira said?

That is a good plan! I hope you get the job and manage to go to a next con soon.

:lol:

You definitely misread that!

My mind was a million miles away from that topic, I assure you.

I think Wally has another yr of high school still. He was only 16, but he was looking at a college to apply to early.

I guess that is true.

But I also remember that he applied to 4 colleges and got accepted by all of them. But that's all he said.

Each of us needs proper amounts of coffee... See I saw a "big" somewhere in this phrase; which I came to reply with the little wit I have in the mornings -_-, but I should have invested in coffee instead.

Morning and coffee please!

why, thank you!

Greetings!

:)

I see you have found the Spamily. We aren't all mad all of the time, but most of us are at least half-mad some of the time. I'm sure you will fit right in :D

Pull up a pew, stick around. We're all nice people here! (Even Black Bear, despite his surly greetings to Fl00bs)

ETA: I'm decorating my bedroom before I move to London. Painting the walls and ceiling today. Also putting up a DIY set of drawers. The blood on my foot comes from tearing my toenail off when I stubbed it on the stepladders. I tore ny vest top on a nail. The paint comes from painting :p I'm very messy you see. I'm going to need to have a bath when I'm finished!

Happy lunchtime spamigos :)

Greetings!
:)
I see you have found the Spamily. We aren't all mad all of the time, but most of us are at least half-mad some of the time. I'm sure you will fit right in :D
Pull up a pew, stick around. We're all nice people here! (Even Black Bear, despite his surly greetings to Fl00bs)

half-mad some of the time? How I'm supposed to do that? :huh:

why, thank you!

Welcome :cheers:

The only one I could figure out is Mr.Darcy's cat (because Dany), is Zar right? If he is, who is the mysterious dunnowhoyouareorhaveaguess ?

Archived