TTTNE 434 : Sorry ?

N/A

I have to admit I had done nearly all of these by the time I was 25 :P I got a total of $77.50 :P

(damn, I knew it wouldn't show up...have to go with a link

10458338_10152582472484254_1516567252563

Oh my. I won't say my total but I managed most of it by 25 too! :blushing:

I've got this horrible craving for those flaming hot Cheetos with limon :uhoh: it's been a very long time since I've given in to cravings. But dang they sound gooooood right now. Mmmmmmm. Junk foooooood.

http://giphy.com/gifs/TTnc614GboUow

congrats to potato on winning the race. My time will come yet. I'll win sometime before my first boardiversary.

congrats to Eyron-sama for being an Aunt. A ninja pikachu aunt is all one can wish for an more

Some of of us have known all along, but waited for today to say:

and just in case AK doesn't appear, I'll add some commies on his behalf.

Thank you ser. But I'll never let go of a chance to put some commies on the board :rofl:

Laters

Hello, spamily and spamigos!

I'm flying by of course.

Bucky! =o) Welcome back! Just read your impressions, and it makes me really sad once again that I wasn't able to attend. That must have been pretty awesome. And of course meeting you and the others.

So, I'll continue advocating Helsinki again and again. (And I'll begin saving money.)

And welcome back, Lily! =o) Haven't read you for a while in TTTNE.

Oh, well, I got an appointment this morning. Keep your fingers crossed.

Laters.

EDith adds something: Cat, everything is peachy. I just wanted to thank you for your SMS. :love: :kiss:

EDith tells me to add something more: I was lucky lately. I'm very proud because I got an autograph from my namesake. =oD

congrats to potato on winning the race. My time will come yet. I'll win sometime before my first boardiversary.

congrats to Eyron-sama for being an Aunt. A ninja pikachu aunt is all one can wish for an more

Thank you ser. But I'll never let go of a chance to put some commies on the board :rofl:

Laters

Hey you! Yes you!

How you doin'?

Also, I miss the Smurf :crying:

Good day.

I slept in really late today. :P Now I need to start reading books that I brought!

Buck, I haven't made it to a WorldCon, much to my dismay this summer. The smaller Cons with a large BwB presence are really nice because there's about 20-40 of us and we really have a chance to talk. I

I've only been to two small cons. I am jealous, happy for you, jealous. I'm so pleased you had a good time.

I am sad I did not get to say hi to you. Well, maybe I should have started with a smaller con, I do not know. It was this one everybody was into and there are not that many cons to choose from that are in Europe and fit into my timetable and I know somebody attending etc. I will think about if/when I want to attend any others when the opportunity arises. I will, of course, try to see some of the BWB in informal meetings till then, if that is at all possible. :)

Yay, the power is back on in the beach house! Which will make my birthday dinner tonight so much tastier than cold food!

Buckwheat: so glad you enjoyed your first worldcon. Next year will be my first and I'm really looking forward tout. Like Lily, I've only been to the small cons and have really enjoyed them.

Is it your birthday? Happy happy birthday, Qat! :cheers:

And thanks.

Edit: Come to chat motherfuckers.

You always post that in the middle of the night! :lol:

Buck! Glad you are home and had fun! I'm hoping MDC got a pic of you guys so I can pretend I was there too :)

And fresh veggies and fruit is the best. It's why I grow my own.

Well there are many pictures. :ninja: Well you cannot really grow them in the few days staying in London. :P

I have to admit I had done nearly all of these by the time I was 25 :P I got a total of $77.50 :P

(damn, I knew it wouldn't show up...have to go with a link

I am cheap. Only 20.50. :(

This can happene here too. :devil:

Good morning Spammerial crew!

Have anynone see Milady and WallE?

Koba went to Thailand. I'm not sure how long for :dunno:

Wally is MIA. We think he appeared as "The Big Guy" at some point but no.word :(

Good morning :grouphug:

I'm covered in smudges of paint, i have blood l over my foot and I just ripped my vest top....mmm, attractive...

Well!

For HC (Guardians of the Galaxy spoiler)

I thought it was great fun, I loved it! :commie: It reminded me of the old action/adventure comedies from way back in the 80's/90's :lol: I usually enjoy the Marvel movies, but this one was the best so far methinks. I really needed a light comedy so it was perfect.

Yes, thanks potato, no spoilers!!! :whip:

:grouphug: right back!

Welcome back Bucky!

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Me?

Sorry to be a party pooper. I really have liked pretty much all the Marvel movies so far.

The first two Iron Mans I love.

But

not this one.

I'll say it the way I answered Mrs.C when she asked how it was, I enjoyed the popcorn and going to a movie with the chickee is always fun for me.

Chickee is mad at me for not liking it, but oh well.

Yes, it was tiring, but enjoyable. I posted some more impressions in the BWB thread.

I did get my book signed (with a dedication!), and I listened to the interview with Robin Hobb. (I am kind of regretting not telling her I enjoyed the interview.) I did not go to her reading, though, because I preferred to go see the Observatory and Maritime Museum at Greenwich.

I also got a signature by GRRM and Paedar (who also wrote me a dedication and advised me to abstain from eating people).

The idea of you running around London and hanging out with fellow spammers just makes me smile. I'm glad you had fun.

How was the Observatory & Maritime Museum? Did you see Harrison's clock?

Buck, I haven't made it to a WorldCon, much to my dismay this summer. The smaller Cons with a large BwB presence are really nice because there's about 20-40 of us and we really have a chance to talk. I

I've only been to two small cons. I am jealous, happy for you, jealous. I'm so pleased you had a good time.

Changing the locks on my house tonight. Wish me some luck my beloved spamlings.

Hi Lily!

Good luck with the locks!

Haha yeah there are a bunch of ____EyedRavens on the forums

You noticed!

The summoning is strong with you. With some it hasn't worked, like:

Odie!

Odie! Where are you?? Haven't sen you in forever!

or

Wally! Come out and say HI!

I'm sad that we haven't seen Wally. I think he's supposed to be heading to college and was looking forward to hearing how it was going for him . . .

But.... But.... I really liked him :bawl:

Buck! Glad you are home and had fun! I'm hoping MDC got a pic of you guys so I can pretend I was there too :)

And fresh veggies and fruit is the best. It's why I grow my own.

You funny!

But I appreciate the sentiment.

Laters

Haven't we already passed your first boardiversary? I'm coming up on my second in a month.

And no problem about the commies. You hadn't been around for a few days, but I should have had more faith in you. :D

Archived