Jon Snow won't get more POVs

Witch

People really go ham if Dany or Jon are brought up. It's kind of funny because they're the least interesting P.o.V. characters in the story besides Brienne.

Mel staring into the fire is more interesting than Jon or Brienne?

Martin said kings don't have povs.

If Jon has no more POV then he's a fair contender to take the IT.

Jon wouldn't be king until he is crowned, which likely wouldn't be until the end. Also, Dany and Cersei, both queens, have POVs.

I actually hadn't considered Jon returning without a POV. His chapters are the ones I look forward to the most but it could be interesting to see his character from a different perspective, especially if he comes back a bit darker and changed. The mystery of it would be cool.

Not even temporarily?

I said this elsewhere, dead or not, Jon will be down for a while recovering or waiting to be rezed so it's logical Mel's POV takes over at the Wall for WOW. I like the idea of Mel sacrificing Shireen to rez Jon then Jon goe's apeshit and kills Mel in the epilogue of WOW.

If this happens, I think it will only be temporary.

It wouldn't. How would we see his reaction to R+L=J, and how he feels?

:agree: If for nothing else than for this. Knowing how he has felt about being Ned's bastard, I'd feel let down not knowing his reactions to finding out a completely diffrent parentage.

I was joking, except about Brienne. Brienne is as dull as it gets.

Brienne's chapters seem to be giving information on the state of realm and possible background information for future development, I think.

I believe we may see Jon's POV in a nondescript chapter title, much like Cat of the Canals, The Reaver, The Queensguard, etc....perhaps we will get a "ranging" POV from Jon's mind inside Ghost.

I'm definitely hoping for such a chapter!

Well kings and queens aren't the same thing.

Especially since both Dany and Cersei are extremely bad at ruling and don't know what they're doing.

Why aren't they the same thing?

Do you mean queens are worse at ruling and especially Dany and Cersei are thaaat bad?

Archived