*Book Spoilers* Predicting the Season 5 Episode Titles

Oriolesmagic

So we'll have Cersei's Walk of Shame and Daznak's Pit in the very same episode? Also, do we know for sure that we'll have any battles next season? First one and 3rd didn't have any, but they had as a shockers Ned's beheading and Red Wedding.

I heard that they wanted to film a major battle in Iceland, but then didn't end up filming there. So if we are getting a battle, it's definitely The Battle of Winterfell.

^I think it's wishful thinking. Or desperate hope. There is a large contingent of people who have accepted her probable omission, likely a large overlap of people who understand/accept all the other changes made/being made. (Read: Arianne, Griffs, Greyjoys, Manderly, etc.)

• 1 month later...

I doubt there'll be an episode titled "A Ghost In Winterfell" because in season 2 there was an episode titled "A Ghost of Harrenhal" so it'd probably be too similiar and that's obviously where they got the name for that episode anyway.

And I think it would be a good move from them to call an episode "The Ghost of Winterfell"... some winks and reference to past episodes never hurt.

^There is usually some between-season crossover, as in Valar Morghulis and Valar Dohaeris (2x10 and 3x01) and others that I'm not recalling off the top of my head, but I agree, Ghost of Winterfell would be a lovely parallel to an "unknown" killing people within castle walls.

Archived