What Does Stannis do for Fun?

Lucky_Knucklebone

I was really interested in this thread and the sad thing is I can't tell what's a serious theory and whats a joke. It all seems like ridiculous stuff he would do in his free time.

I thought maybe he enjoyed reading or something along those lines as he is a genuinely introverted person

Stannis doesn't understand the concept of fun.

I imagine he's a grammar nazi though and enjoys pointing out other people's deficiencies.

Other than that, I think he would really enjoy reading Pycelle's book that he showed Ned and Jon Arryn about geneologies. And generally any books on history, geography or military tactics.

Seriously I think he would set a table with miniature Knights and foot soldiers and archers and such and try to replay famous battles

... Maybe he's a fan of this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1589947207?pc_redir=1410941992&robot_redir=1 or that http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1616612312/ref=mp_s_a_1_17?qid=1410996735&sr=1-17&pi=SY200_QL40 ;)

I don't know if they have WLAN on Dragonstone (surely not at the Wall), but he could be into some RPGs.

And I could see him loving "Crusader Kings II", he'd load the Westeros mod and could FINALLY sits the IT.

Stannis during his free time plays all the strategy games on his new iFlame:

• He plays Crusader kings 2 without murdering his relatives and children... and wins all wars against the Mongols and Aztects.
  • He plays Europe Universalis 4 with an African nation and end up beating France and Austria and conquering Europe.
  • He owns all the n00bs from South Korea on the Starcraft 2 Multiplayer. He in the Valyrian Steel tier.
  • Also he loves to play Starcraft: Brood War and he's sad when he thinks of Stukov.. because he reminds him of Davos
  • He mods Total War games and makes the AI more intelligent and more difficult to beat: Leggendary is too easy for him
  • When he plays Civilization he declares war on everyone... because kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies
  • When he was in the small council he used to play Patrician IV and Port Royal 2...
  • Stannis also sometimes plays Battleship online... Victarion is still angry about the last time he lost.

Hey, aren't the Americans so much into their "Civil War reenactments" (At least in TV shows, they always are)? I actually think Stannis would find this too frivolous and pointless, but I could imagine him very well as one of those reenactors / recreationists, and he'd take his role completely serious!

<p>

Stannis during his free time plays all the strategy games on his new iFlame:

• He plays Crusader kings 2 without murdering his relatives and children... and wins all wars against the Mongols and Aztects.
  • He plays Europe Universalis 4 with an African nation and end up beating France and Austria and conquering Europe.
  • He owns all the n00bs from South Korea on the Starcraft 2 Multiplayer. He in the Valyrian Steel tier.
  • Also he loves to play Starcraft: Brood War and he's sad when he thinks of Stukov.. because he reminds him of Davos
  • He mods Total War games and makes the AI more intelligent and more difficult to beat: Leggendary is too easy for him
  • When he plays Civilization he declares war on everyone... because kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies
  • When he was in the small council he used to play Patrician IV and Port Royal 2...
  • Stannis also sometimes plays Battleship online... Victarion is still angry about the last time he lost.

Perfect :thumbsup:

(Btw, George48, I just wanted to say, I'm going to answer your message tomorrow, it's here now 2 a.m., and I have to get up early, but then tomorrow -or rather already today- evening.)

Archived