Times your favorite characters disappointed you.

Crow's eye in the sky

JonCon never told Rhaegar how he felt.

Oh, and where's Jon's Red Beard.

o/ S'ap bitches.

He couldn't tell Rhaegar that. Specially because he was his Prince, future King. And married. And Rhaegar liked to play the harp, not the flute.

But that's not what disappoints me about him. I wonder why he didn't try to find Dany and Viserys and check up if they were ok.

o/ S'ap bitches.

He couldn't tell Rhaegar that. Specially because he was his Prince, future King. And married. And Rhaegar liked to play the harp, not the flute.

But that's not what disappoints me about him. I wonder why he didn't try to find Dany and Viserys and check up if they were ok.

:lmao:

Blackfish (who's never met Jon Snow) for pass judgment on him based solely on Cat's feeling

It's quite possible that this is not actually the Blackfish's true opinion of Jon. After all, with how much he mistrusts and despises Jaime, why should he tell him his true thoughts and feelings on anything?

Remember that for every bad word he'd have heard about Jon from Cat, he'd have heard a good one about Jon from Robb (being in Robb's inner circle and his primary advisor/general after all).

Blackfish is clearly still fiercely loyal to Robb's cause even after Robb's death. If coordinating operations with Jon is on Blackfish's agenda, the last thing Blackfish is going to do is give Jaime Lannister any hint that Jon is a potential Blackfish destination once Blackfish disappears (as he is going to do shortly after that conversation with Jaime).

If it's true, you're right, and I agree with you (and did the first time I read that) but rereading and rethinking about that passage I've decided to hold off until we figure out what Blackfish is really up to.

Robb was disillusioned with the direwolves at the time because he believed that bran and rickon were dead. But he still shouldn't have married.

Jamie pushing bran gets to me only because he's one of my favorite characters.

Oberyn getting too cocky, just kill the motherfucker god damn it! (Sorry)

Stannis using black magic to kill Renly, it kinda hurts his whole righteousness angle

It's quite possible that this is not actually the Blackfish's true opinion of Jon. After all, with how much he mistrusts and despises Jaime, why should he tell him his true thoughts and feelings on anything?

Remember that for every bad word he'd have heard about Jon from Cat, he'd have heard a good one about Jon from Robb (being in Robb's inner circle and his primary advisor/general after all).

Blackfish is clearly still fiercely loyal to Robb's cause even after Robb's death. If coordinating operations with Jon is on Blackfish's agenda, the last thing Blackfish is going to do is give Jaime Lannister any hint that Jon is a potential Blackfish destination once Blackfish disappears (as he is going to do shortly after that conversation with Jaime).

If it's true, you're right, and I agree with you (and did the first time I read that) but rereading and rethinking about that passage I've decided to hold off until we figure out what Blackfish is really up to.

Great point. Now I am going to see how the whole thing unfold. :cheers:

Cat being awful to Jon for his whole life

Jon for turning his back on the Watch

Dany for exiling Jorah

Dany for ignoring and not nurturing her dragons

Dany for letting her infatuation with Daario cloud her judgement (but I do love Daario...)

yeah, Dany turned out to be quite a disappointing character, really.

An incident which comes to mind involves Lady Catelyn, where she released Jaime Lannister as a hostage. It was a serious mistake that not only ruined Robb’s plans, but he lost trust in his mother. Furthermore, Catelyn’s actions resulted in the unnecessary deaths of two young men. But it doesn’t end there, as Catelyn’s deed also led to Rickard Karstark’s death and impaired relations between the families (Robb’s guilt and being labeled a kinslayer). Amazing how one single act completely changed the course of things.

Nearly forgot about this one. The biggest disappointment was Ned revealing to Cersei, his knowledge about her children’s parentage. I couldn’t believe he did that. Despite trying to give Cersei a chance (and thinking of the children), Ned should never have played his trump card. My heart broke in so many ways afterward, because we all know how that ended.

Archived