Who Faces Ser Robert Strong on Cersei's Trial By Combat?

Jose Stark

We have to assume that the fight/trial will occur on the winds of winter.......

Who fights on the Faith's side? The most notable knight the faith's militant has is Lancel Lannister but I doubt He is really a match to Robert Strong (is any man or woman a match to this "man"?)

Depending on who fight we could also start predictinf an outcome.....

Saying this with a I-wish-it-was-true-but-the-text-doesn't-really-support stance, I'm hoping Jaime is regaining his fighting skill through his nightly fights with Payne, and he is the challenger. Somehow, he regains a semblance of his former self, and is able to beat Gregor, which sentences Cersei to death.

Probably won't happen, and I won't pretend it's supported, but that would make me soo happy.

Saying this with a I-wish-it-was-true-but-the-text-doesn't-really-support stance, I'm hoping Jaime is regaining his fighting skill through his nightly fights with Payne, and he is the challenger. Somehow, he regains a semblance of his former self, and is able to beat Gregor, which sentences Cersei to death.

Probably won't happen, and I won't pretend it's supported, but that would make me soo happy.

I would support your answer but from what we've read from Jaime lately he still hasn't beaten ser Illyn so I think Ser Robert is out of..... Reach as far as he goes

It's what I want to happen. Not what I think will happen. Just so people don't think I'm too crazy.

If it helps I dont think your crazy. Jaime is quick and has great instincts he just needs to make his skills catch up on his left hand

Definitely Lancel. It's time for the Lannisters to start losing some people.

Tywin, Joffrey, Kevan, Willem, Tion, Stafford, possibly Tyrek. More death than any other great house :/

I think it'll be Ser Theoden Wells. I don't know why people want the Hound to fight RS, since the opponent is likely to lose.

Archived