A scene you wish to see in Winds of Winter?

Shadow Cat 75

I personally want to see Jon Snow walk through Winterfell like it he does when he dreams about it however; instead of it being empty like it is in his dreams he meets Ygritte outside the gate. Then he enters the yard where he last saw Robb and he is standing there, while the Kings of the North and the Starks of the past stand along the wall watching him. Then he walks into the Godswoods to find Eddard kneeling before the Heart Tree, Eddard sits up and the two of them begin to talk as he leads him toward the crypts. On the way it is revealed to Jon that Eddard is not his father but his Uncle and he is not a bastard. Then when they reach the end of the crypts Jon asks, who are his parents are Eddard looks at the statue at Lyanna. Jon reaches out and touches the statue only to find himself transported to in front of a massive door. Jon pushes the door open to see the throne room with the Iron Throne loaming over it all, a single figure sitting before it playing a high harp. As Jon walks closer a beautiful song fills the air, a song of love, lost, ice and fire. When he makes it to the foot of the throne, the singing man looks up at Jon.

“Hello Jon, I am your father Prince Rhaegar Targaryen.”

Then before Jon can say, anything he finds himself transported again this time he is surrounded by snow and Ice with a howling wind. Ghost appears beside him as in front of him the field turns to fire and smoke as a black dragon with a female figure appears. (Dani who has had her own vision on top of the Mother of Mountains, where she saw a figure dressed in black with a white wolf surrounded by snow and ice.)

Then right then Jon is brought back to life as Azor Ahai or one of the three heads of the Dragon.

That is the scene I really want to see in the Winds of Winter what is yours?

Yo I wanna see ya girl Lady Nym on the Small Council. Her and Cersei's first interaction (and no doubt every single one after that) is going to be priceless.

Also wanna see Lady Nym's and Tyene's reaction to Ser Gregor, and see what Darkstar does if/when Areo and Obara and Ser Balon find him.

1) Dany coming back to Meereen on Drogon's back

2) Dany and Jorah reunion

3) Dany meeting Tyrion. (oh, how long I have waited for this one...)

4) Jon's return and learning RLJ.

5) Bran continuing his "education" with Bloodraven

6) Arya literally doing anything.

Yeah...that was more than one scene. Can I just have the book??

1) Dany coming back to Meereen on Drogon's back

3) Dany meeting Tyrion. (oh, how long I have waited for this one...)

4) Jon's return and learning RLJ.

5) Bran continuing his "education" with Bloodraven

6) Arya literally doing anything.

Yeah...that was more than one scene. Can I just have the book??

:agree:

I have never agreed with a post more than I do right now. :bowdown:

Yes please! I really want to see this after her hallucinations of him when she's out in the Dothraki Sea - I think she finally realised she was wrong to treat him like she did. I really, really want her to promise to take him home...

Jon/Arya reunion

Sansa pushing LF through the Moon Door

Tyrion finding out where whores go...

ToJ - what really happened, maybe from Bran's POV (or Howland's)

Yes please! I really want to see this after her hallucinations of him when she's out in the Dothraki Sea - I think she finally realised she was wrong to treat him like she did. I really, really want her to promise to take him home...

Jon/Arya reunion

Sansa pushing LF through the Moon Door

Tyrion finding out where whores go...

ToJ - what really happened, maybe from Bran's POV (or Howland's)

We MUST find out where whores go.

And GRRM did say that we will see Howland at some point. Whether it be a POV or through a vision.

"He will appear eventually." - (So Spake Marting. Tidbits from the Con. September 01, 2001)

I want to see what happens when Brienne and Jaime meet up with Stoneheart-and whether Brienne will confess what's going on to Jaime ahead of time.

Also want to hear from Sam again and find out if he's ok after hanging out with Pate.

Another one I really want to see is Lady Stone Heart going back to Winterfell where Rickon is now lord, when she enters Rickon will ask who is she? and when she said she is his mother he either says I have no mother or looks toward Osha as if she is his mother. I think it will just break Lady Stone Heart to be rejected by her son.

Euron completely owning everyone. Also I'd live him to meet Dany (and I expect he will). That'd be a scene to read!

Bran using his powers from Bloodraven to find out what's going on everywhere and to see the past.

Skaagosi army helps Rickon and Davos get back to mainland Westeros before slaughtering the Boltons and eating Ramsay.

Victarion just doing what he does best (I don't have a particular scene. Just him...being alive)

Someone needs to light Ramsay on fire. Seriously. Anyone. Theon, Roose, Stannis, I don't care. Bastard needs to burn.

Picture this.

A fight scene near the end of WoW between Jon Snow & Ramsay. Ramsay knocks Longclaw from Jon's grasp into a fire. Jon and Ramsay battle a while longer. Then, Jon is knocked down hard, he lands near the fire...as Ramsay approaches to deliver the death blow, Jon grasps the molten hot sword and he thrusts it through the chest of The Artist Formerly Known As Ramsay Snow.

As Jon pulls the blade out of Ramsay's chest, Jon sees his sword is still glowing red and that it is scorching Ramsay's skin, breastplate (with nipples) and fur.

Jon notices that his hand is not burnt. He can touch Longclaw...it doesn't burn him.

A horn blows then dies. A second blast. Then a Third.

Fin.

Now I know my literary prowess may you all speechless...but please comment. I am but a man...even though my writing ability astonishes myself all the time.

Someone needs to light Ramsay on fire. Seriously. Anyone. Theon, Roose, Stannis, I don't care. Bastard needs to burn.

Yeah I agree... I hope it's Theon, The Hound or Jon... But I don't really care... Even if its Arrianne I will be happy... The coolest thing ever:

"Theon sat upon the seastone chair for the first time. His procession followed him in. The iron men watched him admiringly. A call of

"King of seven fingers" arose from the crowd. Theon begins his story, blah blah blah, and it ends with him pointing at a man being dragged along by Asha, naked and gelded, with all his fingers and toes cut off, and saying

"That is how I found Reek," and Ramsay saying

"It rhymes with meek." End of last Theon chapter".

Archived