What's up with Cereal Killers?

peterbound

Don Glover and Cocoa Puffs

I pity da fool who don't eat Mr. T cereal!!! It's called Mr. T cereal because only Mr. T can eat it without cutting up his mouth.

Is it as resistant to being eaten as Grape Nuts? That was my favorite for a long time. I always felt tough after having it for breakfast. :ninja:

Is it as resistant to being eaten as Grape Nuts? That was my favorite for a long time. I always felt tough after having it for breakfast. :ninja:

Mr. T and cereals like Cap'n Crunch I wouldn't describe as resistant to being eaten, they just cut your mouth up while doing so.

A bit of Grape Nuts cereal mixed with Raisin Bran is awesome.

Mr. T and cereals like Cap'n Crunch I wouldn't describe as resistant to being eaten, they just cut your mouth up while doing so.

A bit of Grape Nuts cereal mixed with Raisin Bran is awesome.

Well, that's what I mean by being resistant. They put up a fight as they're going down. :p

I hardly ever eat cereal anymore, then I went looking for Golden Grahams the other day and couldn't find it anywhere. Does anyone know if they still make it?

Yeah, I just picked some up last weekend and I'm eating them now. Just as good as I remembered :)

Archived