Season 5 trailer discussion (book spoilers)

Maid So Fair

Looks like this validates faegon is indeed fake and is probably not to relevant in the remainder of the books. Any major deviation from the books makes me cringe a bit but kind of like how they dismissed the whole Tysha storyline I'm ok with this one too. It really seemed like GRRM was piling it on a bit much with adding "Aegon" to the already out of control cast of characters. I think I actually like it better this way.

Edit: Sorry to the dude who has a crush on faegon and is pissed people are glad he is out. Please don't read my post. Thanks xo

Looks like this validates faegon is indeed fake and is probably not to relevant in the remainder of the books. Any major deviation from the books makes me cringe a bit but kind of like how they dismissed the whole Tysha storyline I'm ok with this one too. It really seemed like GRRM was piling it on a bit much with adding "Aegon" to the already out of control cast of characters. I think I actually like it better this way.

hey i think he could very much be real and not important often to include in the show.

In the books his plan seems to be to have Aegon marry Dany and have them take the Iron Throne together with her army of Unsullied and his Golden Company. Of course, Tyrion screws that plan up when he gets it into Aegon's head that he should head to the Seven Kingdoms before Dany.

I'm pretty sure Aegon is cut at this point, so I guess Varys' plan is to just get Dany on the IT. Or he's planning on marrying her off to someone else.

Lets say goodbye to:

Aegon Targaryen

Aeron Greyjoy

Alerie Hightower

Alys Karstark

Arianne Martell

Arys Oakheart

Aurane Waters

Balon Swann

Barbrey Dustin

Coldhands

Donal Noye

Euron Greyjoy

Gerold Dayne

Harys Swyft

Jeyne Poole

Jocelyn Swyft

Jon Connington

Justin Massey

Lady Stoneheart

Lemore

Moqorro

Mya Stone

Paxter Redwyne

Patchface

Pate

Randyll Tarly

Orton Merryweather

Osmund Kettleblack

Osney Kettleblack

Quentyn Martell

Satin

Strong Belwas

Taena Merryweather

Val

Victarion Greyjoy

Oh well, I guess none of them are important. But it does condense the filler of AFFC and ADWD out of the overall story.

First Littlefinger is telling Sansa to "avenge them!"... Then a map with Bolton figures on... Later on, we see Vale horsemen riding with shields and weapons...

Littlefinger pulling the Vale army into the North/Riverlands together with Sansa while Stannis attacks Winterfell and the Boltons from the Wall?

First Littlefinger is telling Sansa to "avenge them!"... Then a map with Bolton figures on... Later on, we see Vale horsemen riding with shields and weapons...

Littlefinger pulling the Vale army into the North/Riverlands together with Sansa while Stannis attacks Winterfell and the Boltons from the Wall?

So Littlefinger and Sansa will probably go after the Freys then. Maybe Blackfish will pop up. Who knows.

Lets say goodbye to:

Aegon Targaryen

Aeron Greyjoy

Alerie Hightower

Alys Karstark

Arianne Martell

Arys Oakheart

Aurane Waters

Balon Swann

Barbrey Dustin

Coldhands

Donal Noye

Euron Greyjoy

Gerold Dayne

Harys Swyft

Jeyne Poole

Jocelyn Swyft

Jon Connington

Justin Massey

Lady Stoneheart

Lemore

Moqorro

Mya Stone

Paxter Redwyne

Patchface

Pate

Randyll Tarly

Orton Merryweather

Osmund Kettleblack

Osney Kettleblack

Quentyn Martell

Satin

Strong Belwas

Taena Merryweather

Val

Victarion Greyjoy

Oh well, I guess none of them are important. But it does condense the filler of AFFC and ADWD out of the overall story.

I still have some hope for Randyll Tarly and some version of Jeyne Poole (the Winterfell worker?).

So Littlefinger and Sansa will probably go after the Freys then. Maybe Blackfish will pop up. Who knows.

Either the Twins or the North would be my guess. Stannis and Littlefinger clashing would be sweet.

Lets say goodbye to:

Aegon Targaryen

Aeron Greyjoy

Alerie Hightower

Alys Karstark

Arianne Martell

Arys Oakheart

Aurane Waters

Balon Swann

Barbrey Dustin

Coldhands

Donal Noye

Euron Greyjoy

Gerold Dayne

Harys Swyft

Jeyne Poole

Jocelyn Swyft

Jon Connington

Justin Massey

Lady Stoneheart

Lemore

Moqorro

Mya Stone

Paxter Redwyne

Patchface

Pate

Randyll Tarly

Orton Merryweather

Osmund Kettleblack

Osney Kettleblack

Quentyn Martell

Satin

Strong Belwas

Taena Merryweather

Val

Victarion Greyjoy

also Hyle Hunt

also Hyle Hunt

Yeah him too, but if you really think about it, there are already so many characters and while I wanted to see many of those characters, it would also limit the amount of screen time for the main characters that we know and love already. However, I still have hope for some of them. I'm convinced that Euron Greyjoy and Randyll Tarly will be in Season 6. Jaime and Bronn are clearly replacing Arys Oakheart, Balon Swann, and Gerold Dayne. And like Guard of the Rainking said "The Winterfell Worker" representing some version of Jeyne Poole. The actress they casted even looks a like like Arya. And what this is the first trailer? We can't judge the season based on one trailer. There is still the special on February 8 and they will probably release more trailers later in February and March like they did last year. And I do feel like sometimes, the first trailer is misleading until we actually see what happens on screen. But still, I'm a little surprised why D&D wouldn't feel the need to include the POV characters introduced in AFFC and ADWD when they have pretty much introduced every other POV Character of the first three books.

Yeah him too, but if you really think about it, there are already so many characters and while I wanted to see many of those characters, it would also limit the amount of screen time for the main characters that we know and love already. However, I still have hope for some of them. I'm convinced that Euron Greyjoy and Randyll Tarly will be in Season 6. Jaime and Bronn are clearly replacing Arys Oakheart, Balon Swann, and Gerold Dayne. And like Guard of the Rainking said "The Winterfell Worker" representing some version of Jeyne Poole. The actress they casted even looks a like like Arya. And what this is the first trailer? We can't judge the season based on one trailer. There is still the special on February 8 and they will probably release more trailers later in February and March like they did last year. And I do feel like sometimes, the first trailer is misleading until we actually see what happens on screen. But still, I'm a little surprised why D&D wouldn't feel the need to include the POV characters introduced in AFFC and ADWD when they have pretty much introduced every other POV Character of the first three books.

I wouldn't give up on Darkstar just yet - that horseman charging Bronn might be him.

I guess Remus and Sirius shouldn't have been cast in the HP movies because, after all, they were replaceable and did little for the plot. Or people like, dunno, Gimli. It's not like the franchise of LotR would even invent people to make richer their universe...

Cause the HP movies never cut out any minor characters or storylines from the books, amirite?

*cough*

Peeves, Charlie Weasly, the Gaunts, Professor Bins, Ted Tonks, much stuff from the muggle world and almost all of the Death Eaters (well they might've been in the army but they were never named and we didn't hear anything about their backstories)... some more hardcore HP fans can list all the others, but it's a long a$$ list.

*cough*

Archived