LA BwB - Time to Gather with George

Prince Lodey

George is attending some HBO press events in Los Angeles the weekend of January 8th and has time the evening Sunday the 9th for a BwB get together with fans (something social, food, drinks, but probably not sit-down). I want to coordinate with our LA BwBers to get the plans in place and see who would like to attend to get a head count.

There will likely be a signing at a local bookstore the day of the 9th, so a location in the valley might be best, but don't know exactly yet. Thanks all - looking forward to seeing the LA BwB again.

Best,

Lodey

Oh! Sweet!

I might be able to go to this. I'm really tempted to drive down for it, need an excuse to go get some pesto at the Pasadena farmer's market. (The pesto is fucking magical.) Having an actual social reason to go to LA is better. :lol: Especially if more SoCal people turn out for the event.

*pokes at Triskele and tzanth*

I am new to the forum, but I have been lurking in the background for a couple of months now. I guess it is finally time to announce my presence! I am recently new to the greater LA area (moved down from Montana after finishing up college last summer) and I would love to try and attend a gathering. I will try and start posting often so that all will get a chance to get to know me.

All the best!

Can probably update the main thread as we go along:

*For Sure (26):

Lodey

Cuellar

Blackfyre

Agravaine

Elgernon +1

Venardhi +1

Jordan +1

Chanel

Hooie

Psilocide +1

Darling

Chollman

About Yea High +1

Just

Little Raven Hawk

Graceland

Nessamau +3

Dinsdale!

*Maybe (8):

Triskele

Chollman

Telisiane

Inyxx

Lockesnow

Pixelberry

The Goat

Nimarii

(updated 1/6 @ 2 PM)

Excellent, would be good to see you Telisiane - would be like Philly in 2001 all over again :)

Cuellar has a list going of attendees and we are getting a spot worked out but still need a few details regarding the location (a couple things not related to this event are being finalized that may affect where in LA the gathering happens) - will post here with more details!

Hey Lodey, how crazy is it that it has been almost ten years since you started all this madness? Yay, Knights of the Cheesesteak!

Hoping to make it to Reno too. :)

Ahhh, you guys are making me want a cheesesteak so bad!! (Sad story - I don't even know where I would get one out here. :x)

Cuellar, I will be bringing a +1 as well. Just wanted to make a note so he is accounted for. Thanks!

Archived