Osha taking over the Reeds

Dennai

• 4 weeks later...

i guess that if they wrote the script well, then they can take out the reeds in S2. but hopefully they'll appear in the next season cause they ARE importnat. i guess it would be nice not to separate rickon and bran & keep osha with bran and hodor's party, but it gives it a more epic sort of feeling if all the stark children are apart.

it's what's happening in the fifth book, and the hope of having rickon return to the north is quite great. and besides, i love jojen with his dreams and old nan calling him little grandfather. and i like it even more when bran starts to fall in love with meera, so hopefully the'll keep them.

... I don't think they could realistically portray Meera with an actor who is in her 20s given she would be interacting with Bran and should only be slightly older that him..

I'm pretty sure she's closer to Robb's age than Bran's in the book. I recall her being described as being of an age with Robb, but skiny and flat as a boy, or something to that effect.

Storywise IDK why Osha left with Rickon anyway. She seemed to be alot closer to Bran and it wouldve made sense for her to go with Bran and for the Reeds to take Rickon back to greywater

Because the Reeds know things Osha could never know, things Bran needs to learn eventually. Also, the greendreams.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been rereading ACOK and just finished a Bran chapter last night. Started wondering when we'd see the Reeds as i've been looking forward to them. Glad to hear that they will appear eventually, particularly since I expect the Reeds more generally will become more important later on.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived