House Dayne words?

SerBlackfyre

Does anyone know the words of house Dayne? I dont think they have come up and a google search doesnt show much information apart from an obscure link that cites their words as "Fallen and Reborn"? anyone know this to be true?

Fallen and Reborn is made up by someone at random, maybe someone who was playing the tabletop game or something and wanted words for the house.

I've the house words from GRRM, but he wasn't particularly happy with it and wasn't sure it'd be the final set of words... but I can't really say what they are. So keep speculating.

I will say I've always favored "Dawn Brings Light"... but maybe that's too on-the-nose. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Fallen and Reborn is made up by someone at random, maybe someone who was playing the tabletop game or something and wanted words for the house.

I've the house words from GRRM, but he wasn't particularly happy with it and wasn't sure it'd be the final set of words... but I can't really say what they are. So keep speculating.

I will say I've always favored "Dawn Brings Light"... but maybe that's too on-the-nose. ;)

A man knows how to tease :bang: :)

Archived