Anyone have any extra books available?

GameofThronesFTW

I think it would probably cost me more in postage to mail you a book than it would for you to go to a charity shop/second-hand book shop and buy it. Or are you paying for the postage?

This. There are no used book stores or places like that above? Most of them around here the books are .50 to $1 and you could certainly find the WoT books.

Can I reccomend you free short fiction online? There are some wonderful short stories and novellas available online
I'm thinking 'beggars can't be choosers' right now. So, yes, I'd say. But then I'm not the OP and they may have different ideas...

I'm now honestly considering buying second-hand Stanek books and sending them to OP.

He doesn't say where he's from, but I'm originally from BFE Texas Panhandle and our county library has ebook rental and inter-library loan. My county is perhaps wealthier than many, but I honestly think most rural libraries in TX have ILL.

I have a whole truckload of books sitting in boxes in my apartment in India. I imagine it's over your budget to have them shipped there and I'm certainly not paying for it (I did that once already). When I go back this summer, they're probably all going to a library or school.

Archived