What Would You Have Done to Catelyn in Robb's Shoes?

Admitted I was an idiot and that I should have done that a long time ago, and at most just keep her somewhere safe while pretending it was a house arrest.

This again?

I'd have prevented all this in the first place by being smart and listening to her from the beginning.

Yeap, this again... God these people...

And I agree.

Admitted I was an idiot and that I should have done that a long time ago, and at most just keep her somewhere safe while pretending it was a house arrest.

This.

What did you expected people to answer? Execute her for treason or something?

Honestly. I would kill her. I would take her head. If generic bannerman #12 would die so should she. I would tell her I'm sorry about it though, but only where my vassals couldn't hear.

That's the duty of a king. Not a sons duty mind you, a kings duty.

Edit. I world never ever take my mother to war anyway so.... It wouldn't happen because she would have started home.

This.

Well, in the past people have also suggested public flogging, cutting off a hand, cutting of a hand, marriage to Karstark, Silent Sisters, and some others rather than execution.

If I was Robb I would have slapped the crap out of Edmure for sending out ravens claiming the Kingslayer escaped. Then go console my loving mother for the hell I put her through.

:agree:

And I cannot but quote what I have seen on tumblr: If we had listened to Catelyn, we would have been alive.

This.

Honestly. I would kill her. I would take her head. If generic bannerman #12 would die so should she. I would tell her I'm sorry about it though, but only where my vassals couldn't hear.

And there you go.

Kinslaying taboo? Ring any bells? Nobody in Westerosapart from the vilest scumbags would follow a king who executes his mother.

Kinslaying taboo? Ring any bells? Nobody in Westerosapart from the vilest scumbags would follow a king who executes his mother.

I wouldn't consider it kinslaying if she is condemned in the sight of gods and men. That would be punishment by law at that point.

Though like I said my mother would not have been around the war. Edit

Archived