College Football 2013: Tide Rolled

Ferrum Aeternum

Nice thread title. :cheers:

Thanks...any chance I can get to take the piss out of Saban. :cheers:

It may be time to start assessing the greatest endings in college football history. Because this is up there.

No question about it. What's really amazing is that Auburn has had miracle finishes in its last two games. They were one shitty road loss to LSU early in the season away from a legitimate shot at the title.

Thanks...any chance I can get to take the piss out of Saban. :cheers:

No question about it. What's really amazing is that Auburn has had miracle finishes in its last two games. They were one shitty road loss to LSU early in the season away from a legitimate shot at the title.

They still have a chance if EITHER of FSU/OSU lose next week.

WAR

FUCKING

EAGLE.

Today, it is great to be an Auburn Tiger.

Dornish Prince, War Eagle, my friend. We're on to Atlanta.

ETA: War Eagle to any other lurking Auburn fans or anybody who is tired of Alabama and Nick Saban.

They still have a chance if EITHER of FSU/OSU lose next week.

Yep, and OSU will have their hands full with Michigan St's defense.

WAR

FUCKING

EAGLE.

Congrats to my SEC brethren!! :cheers:

Holy shit. The starting kicker misses two kicks and has a third blocked. Late in the game, time is deemed to have expired but after review, a second is rightfully put back on in YOUR favor.

You elect to go for all the marbles with seemingly no risk by having a new kicker kick a 56 yard field goal. He predictably misses, the opposing team fields the miss and runs it back for the game winning touchdown with no time left. Amazing.

Yep, and OSU will have their hands full with Michigan St's defense.

Congrats to my SEC brethren!! :cheers:

Thanks, Ferrum.

I was in Glendale for the national championship win, but this is might be my favorite Auburn victory of all time. I'm only thirty-five, but I feel like Auburn's cardiac shenanigans this year have taken a decade off my life. Right now I'd say it's worth it. :)

I was in Glendale for the national championship win, but this is might be my favorite Auburn victory of all time. I'm only thirty-five, but I feel like Auburn's cardiac shenanigans this year have taken a decade off my life. Right now I'd say it's worth it. :)

It's always worth it when you WIN those games.

What's scary about Auburn is that y'all have a young team. With Gus at the helm you ought to be contenders every year.

@ebevan91:

USM won a game AND scored 62 points! I think that's more than they'd scored all year. :D

It's always worth it when you WIN those games.

What's scary about Auburn is that y'all have a young team. With Gus at the helm you ought to be contenders every year.

@ebevan91:

USM won a game AND scored 62 points! I think that's more than they'd scored all year. :D

I kinda wanted them to lose 24 straight, like how OSU has won 24 straight.

WAR

FUCKING

EAGLE.

ETA: War Eagle to any other lurking Auburn fans or anybody who is tired of Alabama and Nick Saban.

HEEHEE!!! :cheers: war damn eagle, sir!!! I'm so excited to get back to ATL man. what an awesome season. oh and to respond to someone in the last thread...guess there is no fluke here. move along ;)

Archived