TWOW. Tyrion Chapter from ASOIAF App (Spoilers)

I just got the big update from the Song of Ice and Fire App I've had for awhile (*A Game of Thrones Guide, randomhouse llc). It came w/ a new Tyrion POV chapter from TWOW.**Download the app b/c it's free & awesome - then buy the extras). Let this be a place to discuss it. Quick take aways:

The way the Yunkish officers treat the sell swords is hilarious. They expect everyone to be as obedient as slaves, just because they give an order and have some outlandish "honorary" title.

Tyrion WILL ride the cream & gold dragon, the smallest most biddable one, Viserion, "..the white cyvasse dragon ended up at Tyrion's feet.." forshadowing.

I like Jorah more than ever. He is done F-ing around w/ these slavers.

Please Penny Die Die Penny, PS please die, you're annoying and purposeless.

Brown Ben is given a little more personality. Did Dany know the whole time that he was working the Yunkai from the inside?

Green dragon Rhaegal was causing havoc in the bay amongst Ironborn and Slaver ships alike? Did Vic not blow the horn yet or did it fail.

Discuss:

^ I think the app is free is it not? If you don't have a smartphone or tablet you can get it on computer through google. Either way the app is great and a real must for true GoT/ASOIAF fans. But one weird thing, I was sure they would add an entry for Moqorro w/ the big new update, as he was conspicuously absent, even though the most random one off characters have an entry. He's still not listed! It's very strange & mysterious, but then so is he.

I think Viserion gets injured by one of the trebuchets (dragon breaker was it called?). That may be why Viserion retreats back.

"The white cyvasse dragon ended up at Tyrion's feet. He scooped it off the carpet and wiped it on his sleeve, but some of the Yunkish blood had collected in the fine grooves of the carving, so the pale wood seemed veined with red."

Tyrion heals the beast and over time builds a bond (??).. Tyrion dragonrider.. ..

And since Rhaegal is the only dragon left fighting and said to be over the bay, sounds like Victarion will have him, thanks to the horn.

definitely foreshadowing with the white dragon cyvasse piece landing near tyrions feet. Also sensed some Weirwood parallel ...with the yunkish slavers blood filled in the crevaces of the white dragon piece, making it appear veined with white.

But Yes it appears Tyrion will be riding Viserion, Though I don't want that to happen. With all the knowledge we have so far it appears that Dragons are drawn to Riders with Targaryen blood (but not always) as well as confidence, strength and "Manlyness" Warriors, fighters...

I don't see Tyrion as the warrior type.

Victarion on the other hand, BAD ASS WARRIOR TYPE.

My favorite pairing in "The Princess & the Queen" was Nettles and the wild brown dragon Sheepstealer. If I remember right she had no Targ blood but was just some girl around Dragonstone who bonded with her dragon by, Gasp ,Shock! being nice to it and feeding it and stuff. That & ample bravery.

Is this a new chapter, or one of which parts were read by Martin to an audience before?

Because it sounds suspiciously similar to the one where Tyrion is gearing up for battle outside the walls of Meereen. Or was it the one where he was playing Cyvasse with Brown Ben Plumm? I get confused.

But bottomline, the stuff above sounds somewhat familiar.

Is this a new chapter, or one of which parts were read by Martin to an audience before?

Because it sounds suspiciously similar to the one where Tyrion is gearing up for battle outside the walls of Meereen. Or was it the one where he was playing Cyvasse with Brown Ben Plumm? I get confused.

But bottomline, the stuff above sounds somewhat familiar.

Tyrion II, the one the second Sons are gearing up for battle.

I really really liked it. It was funny and with a lot of thoughts from Tyrion. He was quite upset about Shae, more as in ADWD it seems. I liked the fact Penny lissed him because he seemed like he needed it. Yet all the talk about how pretty she is ... I don't really like her and I hope nothing more will happen.

I don't see anything which points out to the white one as hurt. There isn't also much about which side the dragons are. Only they burn a qhuartheen ship, burn some of the corpses thrown in the air and throw a burning corpse to yunkish commanders.

The Girl General is not Missandei but a Yunkish Lady Malazza.

"The white cyvasse dragon ended up at Tyrion's feet. He scooped it off the carpet and wiped it on his sleeve, but some of the Yunkish blood had collected in the fine grooves of the carving, so the pale wood seemed veined with red."

​I agree this is firm foreshadowing for Tyrion being a dragon rider but I am more interested in the parallels this could have with Bran and Bloodraven. Does it show that old gods might have power beyond Westeros?

Also... What could be the depraved image on the dead man's breastplate?

Archived