Doran Martell

TheImp2014

Lets hope he has an audition! Who knows they may be very close to finding a Doran at this moment. It'll probably be someone we wont expect

Considering the time line, he may be already cast by now.

Edward James Olmos

Robert Beltran

Alexander Siddig

Those are my three picks. I don't really care which one becomes Doran, as long as it is one of those three. Other guys who are too Middle Eastern are no longer viable options, seeing that the accents will have to match. Every future Dornish character's accent should resemble that of Oberyn and Ellaria. I'm not convinced a dude like Omar Shariff could do the Hispanic, Iberic accent.

The obvious choice for playing Doran, the older brother of Oberyn Martell - Mandy Patinkin. :drunk:

Since non book readers keep saying "Hello, My Name is Oberyn Martell, You killed My Sister, Prepare to Die" I think Patinkin would be great as Doran, to the older brother to an older version of Inigo Montoya.

http://www.tvweek.com/blogs/tvbizwire/mandy-patinkin.jpg

:cheers:

Edward James Olmos

Robert Beltran

Alexander Siddig

Those are my three picks. I don't really care which one becomes Doran, as long as it is one of those three. Other guys who are too Middle Eastern are no longer viable options, seeing that the accents will have to match. Every future Dornish character's accent should resemble that of Oberyn and Ellaria. I'm not convinced a dude like Omar Shariff could do the Hispanic, Iberic accent.

Edward James Olmos...So Say We All!

After the conclusion of this week's episode, I can't imagine Doran as anyone other than Mandy Patinkin.

My name is Doran Martell... you killed my brother... prepare to die...

you killed my sister too and her children. YOU RAPED HER! YOU MURDERED HER! YOU SMASHED MY BROTHER'S HEAD! YOU...

damn i took it way too far :lol:

but Mandy Patinkin would be nice ! Let's see who will get cast and who is going to play Arianne and Ser Arys too! Can't wait :bowdown:

• 1 month later...

Archived