(Book Spoilers) If they remove <this> the episode will be ruined.

Mr Hodor

I will be upset if Brienne absolutely handles the Hound. Would prefer he gets injured like in the books and Arya just leaves him.

Yeah, that too. She's a good fighter, but he's supposed to be a beast and one of the few who stood a chance with his own brother. I could see a draw with both wounded, allowing the Hound and Arya to get away, and setting up both groups for their respective finales. Arya leaves "dying" Hound, and Brienne and Pod are taken by BwB to meet mama cat.

Yeah, that too. She's a good fighter, but he's supposed to be a beast and one of the few who stood a chance with his own brother. I could see a draw with both wounded, allowing the Hound and Arya to get away, and setting up both groups for their respective finales. Arya leaves "dying" Hound, and Brienne and Pod are taken by BwB to meet mama cat.

If they do that, leave LS out of this episode, and do a cold opening with Brienne meeting LS in the season 5 premiere, I could live with it. But just throwing her in the middle of a random episode seems stupid.

Thread is legit with all the hype they gave to the episode :whip:

"Game of Thrones' finest hour" according to them. I never dreaded and expected so much from a TV episode.

Anyone taking bets on how even if LSH is in, some people in fandom will have a problem with "her look"?

The only thing that is essential about her appearance is how much hatred there is her eyes and the scar on her throat. Anything else it's expendable IMO.

I really hope they exclude LSH from the show. It was one of the stupidest plot elements from the show, second only to the Valonqar prophecy. And since the show is going to do the Valonqar prophecy I suppose I am not to hopeful that LSH will be excluded. That being said I don't know how they would work around LSH not being in the show. Since Jaime and Brienne's storylines seem to be so intertwined with LSH.

Nothing. Episodes aren't ruined by an exclusion of something I expected to see.

I usually feel this way too. I wasn't upset by the exclusion of Stannis, because I knew it would only be 7 days until his storyline would come in. However, I feel this is way too perfect/ideal of a moment for Lady Stoneheart to make her stunning appearance. I saw reason in excluding Stannis in 4.09, but I can't understand leaving out LSH at the most opportune moment.

Here we go. A full thread for it. Now everyone can make their "if my favourite character doesn't say it EXACTLY this way, Game of Thrones is an EPIC FAILURE."

:laugh:

Honestly, as long as they don't make a major, major change I'll be fine with it.

Archived