Who will be the two opposing "teams" at the end?

I think it will be such a mess that it will pretty much be everyone for themselves at the end. The person who is going to get the iron throne is the one who destroys the others (and possibly the dragons) before they can destroy whatever remains of Westeros.

Yeah, Human's vs Others. So Fire vs Ice. The humans are fire with dragon glass, R'hllor, and freaking dragons, and the Others, well, thats obvious. Then once the Others are defeated, I'm not really sure, I think that will be the final battle and whoever is leading the human side, be it Dany, Aegon, Jon, Stannis, will become king/queen. Any rivalry will be settled both before hand, Dany vs Aegon, Ramsey vs Jon, and during the battle.

Aegon/Dorne/Blackfyre/Faith supporters vs Dany/Highgarden/Ironborn/ Vs Stannis/Wildlings/North/Vale/Riverlands/ vs Cersei/Wildfire/Madness.

See Jaime fighting with Sansa and the Vale.

In the end Aegon and Dany will Dance. Cersei will go crazier, Stannis will Free the north. Then Jon and the Starks army will take out the Others.

Leaving Stannis vs Dany.

Why do there have to be two ultimate teams? Didn't the War of 5 Kings have at least five different factions?

But just to humour:

Bran and Jamie. Only Bran will be the one controlling the Others through this power Bloodraven is teaching him (because it turns out the CotF are using the Others as a way to invade Westeros and claim their land back from the First Men), and Jamie will be Azor Azhai reborn who is supposed to fight the Others. Then we'll realize that Jamie pushing him out of the tower in the beginning was the first clash between good and evil - Jamie being the "good" and Bran being the "evil".

Aegon/Dorne/Blackfyre/Faith supporters vs Dany/Highgarden/Ironborn/ Vs Stannis/Wildlings/North/Vale/Riverlands/ vs Cersei/Wildfire/Madness.

See Jaime fighting with Sansa and the Vale.

In the end Aegon and Dany will Dance. Cersei will go crazier, Stannis will Free the north. Then Jon and the Starks army will take out the Others.

Leaving Stannis vs Dany.

I love this

Bran and Jamie. Only Bran will be the one controlling the Others through this power Bloodraven is teaching him (because it turns out the CotF are using the Others as a way to invade Westeros and claim their land back from the First Men), and Jamie will be Azor Azhai reborn who is supposed to fight the Others. Then we'll realize that Jamie pushing him out of the tower in the beginning was the first clash between good and evil - Jamie being the "good" and Bran being the "evil".

This is actually one of my favorite theories (and it could be foreshadowed in aGoT, when Dany sees the shadows in the tent, and one of them is a wolf fighting a man covered in flames)

Well, on one side it will be Humanity with Mueller, Ronaldo, Robben and Benzema.

On the other side the Undead with Pele, Beckenbauer, Charlton and Maradona.

It's Football World Championship, remember! (Soccer for the transatlantic know-nothings :D )

Chalk me up for Humanity (Fire) vs. Others/WhiteWalkers (Ice).

Evil presence (perhaps a Sith Lord) will warg into the Dragons and steer them all to their deaths. Pyoo-Pyoo-Pyoo. (That's me shooting my finger guns)

This will leave just humanity vs. Others/WhiteWalkers.

Tyrion's role in this whole story is the one-man-purge... to off all of ill-humanity until all that is left standing is the pure that can agree to fight together.

Jon Snow will have Princess Leah moment when he finds out that Dany is his twin-sister.

It is known.

Well, on one side it will be Humanity with Mueller, Ronaldo, Robben and Benzema.

On the other side the Undead with Pele, Beckenbauer, Charlton and Maradona.

It's Football World Championship, remember! (Soccer for the transatlantic know-nothings :D )

Aw c'mon, I'm over here in the U.S and I love Football. As a matter of fact I just finished watching the Germans destroy Portugal.

Hat trick for my man Mueller!!!!!

Well! Who sits the Iron Throne is of no significance, - that's a matter for the epilogue to the books. Like someone mentioned this is Song of Ice and Fire so we're going to have a battle between exactly that, ice and fire. As of now, we have NO way of guessing what stands for Ice whereas dragons are a pretty obvious choice for fire. However, who controls the dragons is a matter of debate and I think that the fact that Danerys is still alive and kicking after FIVE books is a contenter for the Fire part in whatever manner that may be. As for Ice...well take your pick! I guess a favourite would be one of the Stark kids (Jon or Bran) and however tat plays out is subject to speculations alone (...which is why we are here). But honestly, I'm not going to bother with a prediction until I've read WoW.

But LOOK at me, - a Sellsword! :drunk:

Why do there have to be two ultimate teams? Didn't the War of 5 Kings have at least five different factions?

But just to humour:

I support this.

Archived