Guys, I'm drunk

all swedes are racist

I would have been a riot on here last night

Got ridiculously drunk and hyper and remember having an impassioned discussion with my group of friends about the collective nightmare substance of my generation; gunge

i remembered how on kids tv gunge used to be everywhere - pits of gunge, gunge dropping on to peoples heads and we were discussing why is tjere no gunge in real life and yet it used to be everyqhere on tv

yes its sunday evening and i am still hungover and maybe still slightly drunk and i have aldo decided i am going to watch every aingle shE ra epidoes ever made from beginning to start

<trimmed>

yes its sunday evening and i am still hungover and maybe still slightly drunk and i have aldo decided i am going to watch every aingle shE ra epidoes ever made from beginning to start

Beginning to start, eh? That sounds like a lot of shuffling of DVD's or initiation of streaming videos, without much actual watching.

Just kidding :) staying up too late watching Netflix.

ITS A NETFIX BINGE!!!! Gawd!!!

Netflix Binge! I'm doing the same thing! But I'm hanging out with my friend Jack Daniels. What you watching? Just found out Friends is on Netflix and I'm watching season 1. (NO ONE JUDGE!)

Archived