If you could marry any character from the entire series, who would it be and why?

Elayna_L_Lexxing2

Robb Stark is my ideal mate for several reasons. There are certain qualities he displays that light someone’s fire. It must be his rugged good looks, fierce commitment to kin and country alike and a free-spirited nature that cannot be found elsewhere in the land. Add to the fact, Robb also comes from a background with such an impressive history. So, why wouldn’t I want to become part of that legacy?

Robb’s personality is the characteristic I find most fascinating. Upholding the family’s name and reputation are of the utmost importance, as he will go above and beyond in protecting those close to him. The same is applied toward his personal sense of honor. Robb is a down-to-earth fellow, who doesn’t need to put on airs or exhaust himself in order to prove his worth. It emanates naturally from a quiet strength through action, which he receives the trust and respect of others. While taking all of that into account, I would totally be content living the rest of my days as Robb’s soulmate.

If it had to be "marriage," Jon or Gendry. I think that bastards might make good husbands.

But I'd be Oberyn Martell's paramour in a heartbeat. Might be a little square for him, since I'm het, but he can have all the fun he likes as long as he treats me well... and he did treat Ellaria well. Besides, I'd love to be mom to a bunch of Sand Snakes.

#4 for me would definitely be Bloodraven. I love Shiera Seastar's power, her beauty, and the fact that dudes were fighting over her.

Tv Margaery or book Val

Book Val for me too.

Has wit and can banter with the best; Ghost likes her; she's adaptable; Tormund treats her with respect; her old lover was pretty badass; and high born knights try to to take on real Giants just to get her to pay attention to them.

Maraery Tyrell. I mean, come on. She is beautiful, intelligent, with cunning and wit, and she is wealthy. Val would be my second choice.

Then any of the Martells, Sand Snakes or Daynes. (throw in the show version of Missandei here) All are beautiful and smart.

Where as Cersei is a horrible person and as I am not her brother she would likely be against the marriage and plot to kill me.

Sansa, sorry, I still do not think she is all the smart, she is learning and on a positive arc, but has not shown to be as intelligent as Maraery.

Arya, well way to young at the moment, plus she is kinda scary.

Dany maybe the perfect ASOIAF example of "a lady in the street and a freak in the sheets" but I do not think she could be trusted to be faithful, and she kinda has a crazy side.

Catelyn would make a great wife and mother (assuming you don't have a bastard), but I just don't like her because I can not forgive her treatment of Jon.

Lysa, bat shit crazy

Rosling Frey, well she is pretty, but she is a Frey, so no. And no to all other Freys.

hahaha, well either way, its a good thing. The other actress I thought of for Val was Karen Gillian, probably would have thought of her immediately but I only just got into Doctor Who.

Same for me, Karen Gillan is intermittently my head-canon for Val, but I'm biased because I love me some Amy Pond

Archived