TTTNE 455 - Naked Men Everywhere!

The BlackBear

Yeah BI is an evil scam. Perhaps my clue wasn´t as good as I thought. (Didn´t had Paderborn on my mind at all :lol: .)

Seems you more clues:

The city was founded by the romans and has seen the coronation of 30 german Kings and Queens.

It also has the right to call itself Bad but refuses to do so, because it would loose its top spot in every alphabetical list ;).

Yeah BI is an evil scam. Perhaps my clue wasn´t as good as I thought. (Didn´t had Paderborn on my mind at all :lol: .)

Seems you more clues:

The city was founded by the romans and has seen the coronation of 30 german Kings and Queens.

It also has the right to call itself Bad but refuses to do so, because it would loose its top spot in every alphabetical list ;).

In "every"? You realize that "Aix-la-Chapelle" wouldn't be on top, right? ;o)

I like your hometown. I visited it twice. (And it's not that far away from Münster.)

Seems you more clues:

Is this a joke :huh: Ac is my hometown...

I´m not sure if the question of Bad or not to Bad is relevant for the french name. :rofl:

I have to go now. Friends invited to a spontaneous barbecue.

(It´s not raining at the moment. But I definitely have to mark the potential electric rain on friday in my calendar...)

No joke at all. :cheers:

Spent a very nice afternoon at the pool. It was not quiet as warm as one would want it, but it was still fine. :)

Yay! I can't wait for the honest trailer and or cinemasins that will follow. They are always hilarious.
Also, Briennne!!!

Ummm, what about for the actual movie? :P

Do I really need to spell it out?

With being a fellow Zamonien-fan (and an overall nice person :)). I´ll forgive you almost everything!

And don´t stress yourself. If you want to answer I´ll be happy. If you don´t... Well, I´ll obviously kill myself. But don´t panic ;).

In all seriousness don´t worry at all :).

I know exactly what you are talking about. And I feel for you.

Zamonien is great. ;o) As a fellow Moers-fan I like to travel to that country in my mind. ;o)

Daily dose of Moers for you two:

Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli BrummliBrummli BrummliBrummli BrummliBrummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli

Thank you, Neumond. ;)

In "every"? You realize that "Aix-la-Chapelle" wouldn't be on top, right? ;o)

I like your hometown. I visited it twice. (And it's not that far away from Münster.)

Does that mean Neumond is in Aachen? But I do not know if that is in NRW. Have to check a map. :idea:

Daily dose of Moers for you two:

Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli BrummliBrummli BrummliBrummli BrummliBrummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli Brummli

Thank you, Neumond. ;)

Does that mean Neumond is in Aachen? But I do not know if that is in NRW. Have to check a map. :idea:

Thank you. =o)

And yes. Neumond is in Aachen. Which happens to be in NRW. ;o)

cover yourself in mayonnaise. They can't see mayonnaise

Ô.Ô This is getting awkward. The tuna are watching him? You sure?

I strongly recommend against this as mayo often gets clumpy and is proven rather uncomfortable to sit in. The tuna on the other hand will work as a repellent on account of the smell and will keep "them" at bay. :uhoh: However as it was already noted, the tuna are already working for "them", so you must win them(the tuna, not "them" them) over to your side and keep a close eye. It's tricky business but not impossible. ...or you can do as Bucky said and alternate tabs back and forth. :drunk:

Good evening(or morning/afternoon) everyone! It seems there were a few comebacks earlier in the thread so welcome back everybody! I am still recovering from the last GoT episode...very mixed feelings about the show in general. :crying:

Hey guys, thought I'd pop in after what's been nearly two years just to see how people are and to discuss last night's ep with a few superfans. Not a great one for Team Stannis! Hope you're all well.

What do you mean! Stannis now has all the power of R'hllor behind him and he's going to be basically invincible. All he had to do was burn some kid

Also, welcome back to Forum Games :)

Wow. The two of you coming to TTTNE on the same day? I'm amazed that the thread hasn't exploded or something. :D

Archived