Kit Harrington spotted!

Ghost_whisper

Show made it very clear. This was his death scene, unless there is Maester around. No chance of surviving this one. They even land 7 blows (one straight to his heart by Olly) instead of 4 to make it clear to the audience,that Jon Snow is dead.

Warging hints in the books but not in the show. He will be back and pretty much everyone is convinced. Some people are pessimistic about this, but this is not the end for him.

No it did not. This is the only major "death" we've been left with an off-season cliffhanger on rather than being able to immediately see the fallout in the next episode

The book did the exact same thing. I can't take seriously ANYONE who feels this is it for Jon snow. That he will no longer be involved in the story.

I'm not saying he didn't "die". I'm saying I don't understand how anyone can seriously believe that was the end for Jon Snow. It wasn't an edgy or sad cliffhanger ending. Trying to pass it off as something tragic is insulting because EVERYONE knows Jon will be back. It feels like grasping at something from the bottle of the barrel to try and do another sad moment of a main character dying. This one was a really lame attempt because we all know Jon will stay being involved in the story

Show made it very clear. This was his death scene, unless there is Maester around. No chance of surviving this one. They even land 7 blows (one straight to his heart by Olly) instead of 4 to make it clear to the audience,that Jon Snow is dead.

Warging hints in the books but not in the show. He will be back and pretty much everyone is convinced. Some people are pessimistic about this, but this is not the end for him.

I can't really tell what side of the debate you are on. I think you are saying he will be back.

To the people who are saying that Kit being in Belfast doesn't meaning he is coming back because filming hasn't started yet, Kit was most likely learning a fight scene. In one of Kit's previous interviews he said that when they learn a fight scene there are anywhere from 6-12 different fights or fight choreography they have to learn. They practice for weeks with stunt guys and the choreography guys then they perform the 6-12 different fights for the director and the director chooses which one to go with so when it comes to the day for filming the scene they can just perform that one fight scene 100 times instead of experimenting with a bunch of different ones.

No it did not. This is the only major "death" we've been left with an off-season cliffhanger on rather than being able to immediately see the fallout in the next episode

The book did the exact same thing. I can't take seriously ANYONE who feels this is it for Jon snow. That he will no longer be involved in the story.

I'm not saying he didn't "die". I'm saying I don't understand how anyone can seriously believe that was the end for Jon Snow. It wasn't an edgy or sad cliffhanger ending. Trying to pass it off as something tragic is insulting because EVERYONE knows Jon will be back. It feels like grasping at something from the bottle of the barrel to try and do another sad moment of a main character dying. This one was a really lame attempt because we all know Jon will stay being involved in the story

Jon Snow (very important) is dead. This was his death scene and end for him. Nobody (not even Kit or Weiss/Benioff) said anything about Jon Targaryen, Stark or whatever...he will be back. It will be a bit different Jon and that's why those very interesting comments from George on Jon's darker path...him being more of a grey character. My two cents on this.

The other prince. Yes. One journey is at the end and another will begin.

This is a hoax. Kit Harrington is currently filming the movie Brimstone and has been since the middle of June. He's in either in Spain, Romania or Germany depending. You guys shouldn't believe everything you read.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brimstone_(film)

Well, Kit was at Wimbledon today unless you think that was a hoax too then his role in Brimstone probably isn't that big and Kit filmed the either Testament of Youth or Spooks:The Greater Good in 24 days and he had a lead role in both so Kit will be fine for season 6 filming if your worried about that.

This is a hoax. Kit Harrington is currently filming the movie Brimstone and has been since the middle of June. He's in either in Spain, Romania or Germany depending. You guys shouldn't believe everything you read.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brimstone_(film)

They are still building sets, the filming might be a bit delayed.

I think Watchers on the Wall has sources to confirmed that Kit Harington was actually in Belfast for the second time in the past 3 weeks or so. But he obviously did not stay long, since he was seen at Wimbledon.

I thought it has been confirmed Kit will be on hiatus S6 but return S7? The focus S6 will be on Bran in place of Kit - and, well, a certain ghost.

There are only 20 eps left. No way they leave Jon out of an entire season. No way they leave The Wall out of an entire season, then go back in time to a his fresh corpse so Mel can resurrect him in S7.

There are only 20 eps left. No way they leave Jon out of an entire season. No way they leave The Wall out of an entire season, then go back in time to a his fresh corpse so Mel can resurrect him in S7.

:agree: You are totally right, such a decision makes no sense. I also think Jon in Ghost for a whole season is not of interest for the majority of viewers, but might well be for a warg-crazy minority

Mel and Davos are both at the wall. No Jon needed.

No it did not.  This is the only major "death" we've been left with an off-season cliffhanger on rather than being able to immediately see the fallout in the next episode

The book did the exact same thing.  I can't take seriously ANYONE who feels this is it for Jon snow.  That he will no longer be involved in the story. 

I'm not saying he didn't "die".  I'm saying I don't understand how anyone can seriously believe that was the end for Jon Snow.  It wasn't an edgy or sad cliffhanger ending.  Trying to pass it off as something tragic is insulting because EVERYONE knows Jon will be back.  It feels like grasping at something from the bottle of the barrel to try and do another sad moment of a main character dying.  This one was a really lame attempt because we all know Jon will stay being involved in the story

They have to make it tragic and convincing and no not everyone knows jon will be back There are book readers who believe jon is dead and not coming back, and if the didn't at least make the death tragic and convincing than everybody would shit on it 

I think what happens is that around the midpoint of the season bran will have a vision through the wierwoods or a flashback of a story being told by howland reed is shown, that story being the tower of joy and than after the battle we will see ned run to lyanna and as they speak you hear a baby crying and than comes the lyanna promise me line and than ned looks into the babies eyes and then they show the babies eyes as they slowly zoom in and than it cuts to jon's eyes opening as mel revives him and than cut to black or the tower of joy scene is intercut with brief snippets of mel with jon's body doing something and they show the fight in between those with epic music or sad yet slightly hopeful music and a voice over from howland reed telling the story while the fight seemlessly transitions in and out of slow motion but not overused and than again baby eyes cut to jon and black or maybe... and now i'm just rambling and going on and on as to how I want this sequence done hahaha well needless to say I'm excited for the possibilities

I think what happens is that around the midpoint of the season bran will have a vision through the wierwoods or a flashback of a story being told by howland reed is shown, that story being the tower of joy and than after the battle we will see ned run to lyanna and as they speak you hear a baby crying and than comes the lyanna promise me line and than ned looks into the babies eyes and then they show the babies eyes as they slowly zoom in and than it cuts to jon's eyes opening as mel revives him and than cut to black or the tower of joy scene is intercut with brief snippets of mel with jon's body doing something and they show the fight in between those with epic music or sad yet slightly hopeful music and a voice over from howland reed telling the story while the fight seemlessly transitions in and out of slow motion but not overused and than again baby eyes cut to jon and black or maybe... and now i'm just rambling and going on and on as to how I want this sequence done hahaha well needless to say I'm excited for the possibilities

That would be pretty sweet.  I don't think it's too GOT (GRRM/D&D) like though.  It's gotta be darker.  

Archived