Episode 3 teaser

Attitude

1 hour ago, nickdt said:

Rickon and Osha being killed, will not have much of an impact on us than for example Tormund and Stannis. So i think Rickon and Osha are safe, for now. 

Ramsay torturing and killing an innocent little boy, or raping Osha, would have an impact on me. I would stop watching this show. Seriously, Ramsay is evil and twisted, I get it -- need to stop with the graphic violence against women and children now.

If he captures them and keeps them both alive (and un-tortured!) to use as bargaining chips, that would be smarter on his part and more interesting for the show. If what he really wants is Sansa back, he would be smart to be kind to Rickon and use him to force Sansa's return.

Not that I want to see it play out that way, I'd prefer Ramsay not get Rickon at all, but if Rickon is in fact the gift... 

41 minutes ago, LadyAlisande said:

Ramsay torturing and killing an innocent little boy, or raping Osha, would have an impact on me. I would stop watching this show. Seriously, Ramsay is evil and twisted, I get it -- need to stop with the graphic violence against women and children now.

If he captures them and keeps them both alive (and un-tortured!) to use as bargaining chips, that would be smarter on his part and more interesting for the show. If what he really wants is Sansa back, he would be smart to be kind to Rickon and use him to force Sansa's return.

Not that I want to see it play out that way, I'd prefer Ramsay not get Rickon at all, but if Rickon is in fact the gift... 

But if Rickon is alive his marriage to Sansa will serve of nothing because he married her so he could own Winterfell, keeping Rickon alive serves no purpose to him.
As much as I wish it wasn't Rickon, it seems it is. I'm just hoping somehow he escapes Ramsay.

And yeah, if that's what's they're going for, it's gonna be hard keep watching the show.

7 minutes ago, TheHammeredDog said:

http://prntscr.com/b0bene It's pretty clear in this print screen that a human adult male has been flayed and is being burned, it could be Stannis's head sown onto a random corpse maybe? I doubt it's Roose here, apologies if this is a tad off topic.

I am betting it is a group of people who Ramsey does this to later on in the show.  like episode 9 I doubt it is stannis. 

Anyone catch the close up shot of Arya and her solid white eyes? I can't remember how they made here eyes look at the end of last season but they look a lot like Bran's when he wargs. Right after that shot they show her stopping a surprise attack from the waif like what happened in the book. Of course this is all wishful thinking as I was under the impression that they weren't going to do any other Stark wargs.

4 hours ago, TheHammeredDog said:

http://prntscr.com/b0bene It's pretty clear in this print screen that a human adult male has been flayed and is being burned, it could be Stannis's head sown onto a random corpse maybe? I doubt it's Roose here, apologies if this is a tad off topic.

If Ramsay has Rickon, I could see Jon sending some wildlings to try and sneak into Winterfell to save him like he attempts to do for fake arya in the books.  Ramsay catches them and flays them, that would be my guess.

9 minutes ago, Ser Not Appearing said:

No plausible way, IMO, that she learns to fight blind unless she wargs.

When has "plausible" ever stopped D&D... they will not be handcuffed by such things.  They've demonstrated that repeatedly.

On 5/3/2016 at 3:47 PM, ~DarkHorse~ said:

I won't discuss the potential spoilers because they are strict around here about that. However, if anyone wants to see what the extra for the episode 9 battle said, then it is  here

I don't doubt some elements of that will come true, but the "wall of dead bodies" does not make sense and is not believable. 

Oathbreaker I believe signifies brienne's encounter with Lady Stoneheart. I believe during their walk to the wall, Podrick and Brienne split from Theon and Sansa, when the BoB find them. Brienne tries to explain she knows where Sansa is but Lady Stoneheart doesnt believe her. She is then hanged along with Podrick. Then brought back in another episode. To me that is the only Oath worth any importance.

Ramsay's gift I think is his little brother.

12 hours ago, Quentyn Kartell said:

Oathbreaker I believe signifies brienne's encounter with Lady Stoneheart. I believe during their walk to the wall, Podrick and Brienne split from Theon and Sansa, when the BoB find them. Brienne tries to explain she knows where Sansa is but Lady Stoneheart doesnt believe her. She is then hanged along with Podrick. Then brought back in another episode. To me that is the only Oath worth any importance.

Theon is leaving Sansa....

And Ramsay already fed his baby brother to the dogs...how would that be a gift in the next episode?

13 hours ago, Darren Allen said:

I don't doubt some elements of that will come true, but the "wall of dead bodies" does not make sense and is not believable. 

Actually you can see the wall of dead bodies in the second trailer...it's definitely happening. 

14 hours ago, Quentyn Kartell said:

well brienne is going to the riverlands. I doubt she gets there by trying to get to the wall. i doubt LSH + brienne would happen this episode. If at all. also theon already left. 

the show likes to refer to a lot of things with their titles.everyone who is a knight takes an oath same with the NW and the KG. Plenty of bannermen this could reference as well 

9 hours ago, Arataniello said:

I hope the gift mentioned in the trailer is not Rickon.  Maybe it turns out to be Theon, returned to Winterfell by that Umber.

lot of people are wondering if thoen will go on a suicide mission to kill ramsey. 

2 hours ago, Noveson said:

Actually you can see the wall of dead bodies in the second trailer...it's definitely happening. 

hard to keep that secret with so many extras. 

2 hours ago, White Harbors Wrath said:

Theon is leaving Sansa....

And Ramsay already fed his baby brother to the dogs...how would that be a gift in the next episode?

maybe he meant rickon? 

lots of spoilers fro rickon lately. 

Archived