Which Two Characters Would You Like To See Romantically Involved?

[Deleted]

Ok, complete fanfic time. Which two characters would you like to see falling in love, even if it's completely impossible in the world of ASOIAF. It could be because you think their personalities would get on well, or because you think it'd be hilarious.

For me, I'd love to see Ramsay and Cersei together. Just... I mean, just imagine it.

I also think Tyrion and Gilly would be fun. I don't think Tyrion would have much patience for her lack of education, but both have good hearts, so I can see them trying to make it work.

Anyone else? What's your ASOIAF romantic fantasy?

18 hours ago, Aegonzo The Great said:

Which two characters would you like to see falling in love,

Sweet Robin and Lollys and/or Brienne

High Sparrow and Miranda

and the best of all

Osier Plumm and Penny

I'm hoping that the Jon/Dany theory is correct. When I was like halfway through ASoS, I started thinking that even though they'd never met, they would be really cute and sweet and (dare I say it?) happy together. Then I found out about R+L=J, suffered a minor shipper's crisis, and eventually decided that by Targ standards them getting together is practically exogamy. So now I ship them again.

There was a lot of shipping between Jon and Val a while ago, I wonder where did it go?

I personally have always though about Jon and Sansa getting together. If theories check, Jon and Sansa are still cousins but it isn't that weird canon-wise... Besides, Sansa has always looked up to brave knights of noble deeds, and if anything Jon Snow is a brave dude that will likely save Westeros, you don't get any more fabled knight-ish than that... And it would avoid potential squabbles of who rules the North.

I guess the Brienne, Jaime thing wouldn't be bad, but I kinda like the idea of Brienne doing a mark on the world by her own name and not just the woman of the Kinglsayer... I guess same goes  for Sansa.

2 hours ago, Merengues said:

There was a lot of shipping between Jon and Val a while ago, I wonder where did it go?

I personally have always though about Jon and Sansa getting together. If theories check, Jon and Sansa are still cousins but it isn't that weird canon-wise... Besides, Sansa has always looked up to brave knights of noble deeds, and if anything Jon Snow is a brave dude that will likely save Westeros, you don't get any more fabled knight-ish than that... And it would avoid potential squabbles of who rules the North.

I guess the Brienne, Jaime thing wouldn't be bad, but I kinda like the idea of Brienne doing a mark on the world by her own name and not just the woman of the Kinglsayer... I guess same goes  for Sansa.

Pfft. I feel the only reason people ship Jon and Sansa instead of Jon and Arya is because the former are closer in age. Sansa literally only thinks of Jon throughout the five books like once, or twice... and there is barely any foreshadowing for them, if any........... It's either gonna be Jon and Arya, or no starkcest.

And I would love a Brianne/Tormund thing, though that's in the show. xD That creepy smile he gives to Brianne in episode 5 is so funny, and awesome.

4 hours ago, Dawn of Fyre said:

Pfft. I feel the only reason people ship Jon and Sansa instead of Jon and Arya is because the former are closer in age. Sansa literally only thinks of Jon throughout the five books like once, or twice... and there is barely any foreshadowing for them, if any........... It's either gonna be Jon and Arya, or no starkcest.

And I would love a Brianne/Tormund thing, though that's in the show. xD That creepy smile he gives to Brianne in episode 5 is so funny, and awesome.

thanks for the show spoilers!! :)

Daenerys Stormborn - Jaime Lannister "WOuld be fiery"

Daenerys Stormborn - Aurane Waters "I just like Aurane and think he would be a good fit"

Willas Tyrell - Talla Tarly "Randyll Tarly does alot for Mace but never gets shit in return a marriage to the heir to Highgarden should be enough." "Mace took the credit for Randylls victories, took Brightwater keep all for himself, and is just a dumbass."

Jon Snow - Satin Flowers

Amarei Frey - Daven Lannister "If he has to marry a frey, he should atleest get a lordship and both Frey and Lannister would be happy with this arrangement, even tho Daven might be unhappy that half of westeros has been inside her. From what i know of these to characters i like both of them."

Lancel Lannister - Myrcella Baratheon "Would be funny if this religous fanatic marries an abomination of incest. I think it is very possible that if Tommen dies, fAegon will marry Myrcella assuming she is alive to Tyrek Lannister assuming Varys realy has him"

Robert Arryn - Myrcella Baratheon "Could have been, should have been. Imagine what Littlefingers plans would be then? Kill everybody challanging his power then sit Robert and Mycella as puppet rulers with him as hand. People i think LF would have to kill to achive this are Joffrey, Tommen, Cersei, Tywin and maybe Kevan and Jaime" "Robert Arryn the True Protector of the Realm, grants you Robb Stark a royal pardon. Crowd cheers"

Durran Bar Emmon - Sansa Stark

Archived