TTTNE 470: Spam like it's 2007!

Buckwheat

4 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Everyone's different, I'm an argumentative bitch at times :P, so advocacy appealed a lot more.

I'm not feeling too bad today, a nice lie in and lots of cuddles has helped.

:lol: well me too but sometimes I just want to curl in a ball and hide which wouldn't be so useful.

Glad you are feeling a bit better

3 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

:lol: well me too but sometimes I just want to curl in a ball and hide which wouldn't be so useful.

Glad you are feeling a bit better

No I don't think that would work in court :P, I'm really hungry, think I might go out for lunch soon, really can't be bothered to make anything.

59 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

No I don't think that would work in court :P, I'm really hungry, think I might go out for lunch soon, really can't be bothered to make anything.

Probably not, though it might be amusing :P I recall on a visit to a court once we sat in the public gallery and the Defendant fell asleep :lol: 

i made Thai green curry last night and have leftovers...mmm, leftover curry sounds good right now...

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

It is so quiet here.

Here is a song @First of My Name might like.

I approve. Have another!

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

Here is a song Helena will like, it brings positive vibes I had it on earlier, what a voice.

Indeed! I will never grow tired of her voice. Was listening to some of her live performances earlier, wish I had made it to her Glastonbury performance in 2015 :( 

More music

17 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I won't be able to get this song out of my head again!

I am not sure what is worse being stuck in your head on repeat, this one or the UTI song. :D

Just now, RhaenysB said:

I decided to finish the Handmaid's Tale after all. I'm on episode 7 at the moment. 

I read the book recently.

53 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

I read the book recently.

I know, you said you liked it. I'm not loving the show, but I might give the book a chance because the concept is interesting and meaningful. 

First and foremost, I cannot see a freaking thing. Why do people think lighting is overrated? I can't see anything. 

18 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

It is so quiet here.

Here is a song @First of My Name might like.

:lol: Love it.

1 hour ago, HelenaExMachina said:

It's been too long.

1 hour ago, HelenaExMachina said:

No surprise here :P 

More music! I discovered this recently, IIRC Helena should have heard it before.

6 hours ago, First of My Name said:

:lol: Love it.

It's been too long.

No surprise here :P 

More music! I discovered this recently, IIRC Helena should have heard it before.

Sense8 S2 E1, montage of the Sensates, ending on Kala swimming up to Rajan's boat add sharing a moment in the ocean with the others, including Wolfgang.

Nina Simone - Feeling Good, was used in Legion in a rather wonderful Aubrey Plaza sequence

3 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Well isn't it cheerful in here with all the happy music putting people in a good mood :DHere may it continue.

Westworld, S1 E10, *spoilers redacted*

2 hours ago, Q the Cat said:

Hallloooooo!

How are you, FRIENDS?

Hellooooo!

20 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Sense8 S2 E1, montage of the Sensates, ending on Kala swimming up to Rajan's boat add sharing a moment in the ocean with the others, including Wolfgang.

You don't disappoint. I started watching it two weeks ago, it's not perfect by any means but very enjoyable, and the montages are amazing.

Hi Qat! 

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQAT! How are you?! I am fine, very busy ... but lazy at the same time.

Busy + lazy = Blazy?

I'm doing great, Buck.  Working, living the dream, you know the drill.  But content in this world.

Hello back atcha, Helena and FoMN.  :-)

Is everyone ready and gearing up for the season 7?  

Archived