B/N + M = J?

TMIFairy

It's almost sure.:D   That's why Jeor gives him his sword.

Maege is also the mother of Mance and Brienne. Of course, she is descendant of Ser Duncan the Tall and she is Azor Ahai.

It was Maege who paid "Jaquen" to steal the glass candle from the Citadel, and it was Maege who killed Litlle Walder and poisoned Tywin.

And she is Quaithe.

1 hour ago, Tygett Blackwood said:

Maege is also the mother of Mance and Brienne. Of course, she is descendant of Ser Duncan the Tall and she is Azor Ahai.

It was Maege who paid "Jaquen" to steal the glass candle from the Citadel, and it was Maege who killed Litlle Walder and poisoned Tywin.

And she is Quaithe.

Don't forget Rhaegar and Benjen.

We really need TWOW.

OP, if that was the case, Maege would raise the child as hers and wouldn't have him raised with a bastard's stigma at Winterfell.

Just now, Ygrain said:

We really need TWOW.

OP, if that was the case, Maege would raise the child as hers and wouldn't have him raised with a bastard's stigma at Winterfell.

So, so badly...

Ned (and Jorah?) demanded that Maege give up the boy so Ned could submit Jon to his sub-par parenting at Winterfell. In Ned's eyes Bear Island was not good enough for a Stark - bastard or not  ...

Also, at that point, with Robb an infant (and we know that infant mortality was high) and Benjen decided upon taking up the Black, Ned needed a spare for his trueborn.

Ha!

42 minutes ago, TMIFairy said:

Ned (and Jorah?) demanded that Maege give up the boy so Ned could submit Jon to his sub-par parenting at Winterfell. In Ned's eyes Bear Island was not good enough for a Stark - bastard or not  ...

Any text support for such claims?

42 minutes ago, TMIFairy said:

Also, at that point, with Robb an infant (and we know that infant mortality was high) and Benjen decided upon taking up the Black, Ned needed a spare for his trueborn.

A bastard is not a spare.

32 minutes ago, Ygrain said:

Any text support for such claims?

No - I'm trying to be funny :D

A bastard is not a spare.

I dare to disagree - a bastard is better than nothing - see Ramsay. Or Larence Snow. Can be upgraded at any moment.

1 hour ago, TMIFairy said:

I dare to disagree - a bastard is better than nothing - see Ramsay. Or Larence Snow. Can be upgraded at any moment.

Yeah, but only as a last resort. No-one thinks of their line as secured only because they have a bastard.

1 hour ago, TMIFairy said:

A bastard in hand is worth two trueborns in your dreams ...

FVR wrote:

I just know what Stannis Baratheon would've said to that.

Reveal hidden contents

Try harder.

LOL!

3 hours ago, Ygrain said:

We really need TWOW.

3 hours ago, kissdbyfire said:

So, so badly...

The need is real...

8 hours ago, Tygett Blackwood said:

And she is Quaithe.

7 hours ago, kissdbyfire said:

And Euron and Dario too 

19 hours ago, Dorian Martell's son said:
On Invalid Date at 0:17 PM, kissdbyfire said:

And Euron and Dario too 

Those four are all the same person. Just as Oberyn is Hot Pie and Moqorro. These person (real name Dacey) is working with Maege on a thing we call Bears' Master Plan. :ph34r: 

I can't reveal many details, but it includes the Undying of Qarth and with crowning Jon (Maege's son) as Night's King.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived