Westeros Football League B

Whiskeyjack

• 2 weeks later...

Irony is a bitch.

WJ and I were discussing a trade which involved Alfred Morris and I ended up nixing it because I thought Dallas would get their ground game back up again, but I wanted to see it happen first.  I left him out, thinking Peterson would be good to go, he wasn't so I had to plug Booker last minute and he laid a big goose egg (+0.80) because his coach wouldn't put him on the field.  Morris scored 18.70.

The irony is in that in another league, I floated the question of which QB to start...Simeon or Prescott.

Bronn suggested Simeon because he thought it would be safer to see something again from Dak before putting him back in.  I agreed, but for some reason I went the other route and started Dak as I had a feeling....which I went with.

I lost by 2.74 pts and also got knocked out of the playoffs because I wanted to see something out of Morris...such is life.

I won't be able to defend my title this year so I wish everyone remaining luck!

16 hours ago, Dunknegg said:

Bronn suggested Simeon because he thought it would be safer to see something again from Dak before putting him back in.  I agreed, but for some reason I went the other route and started Dak as I had a feeling....which I went with.

Of course, I said Simian not Simeon because spelling matters, dammit!  But yeah, glad to hear you didn't follow that advice.  That having been said, I went 13-3 in the forum Pick 'Em contest but Washington-Dallas was one of the 3 and the loss on which I'd pinned the highest "confidence value".  I just plain whiffed that game.

since this is my first time doing fantasy with you all...and it has been fun getting my ass kicked...will us at the bottom play again against the losers of the championship games, or are we just sideline cheerleaders now?

:cheers:

13 minutes ago, rocksniffer said:

since this is my first time doing fantasy with you all...and it has been fun getting my ass kicked...will us at the bottom play again against the losers of the championship games, or are we just sideline cheerleaders now?

:cheers:

Yahoo has a consolation bracket.  Click on the schedule for the week to see it.  You'll need to find the link to Consolation there. Check there the schedule, which will only be other teams that didn't qualify for the championship bracket.  With only four teams, they skip week 14 and play in 15 and 16.

ok i must be blind or ignorant cause i can't see a link. i went to matchups and clicked on wk 15 still said bye and i went to overview and looked at schedule but don't see anything but champ bracket...

Because there are only four teams in the Consolation group, it appears that it treats week 14 as a bye for everyone and will not post the week 15 schedule until week 14 is complete.  In our larger leagues, I can see the week 14 schedule for consolation games and byes.  But not week 15, since it will only construct them when week 14 is complete.  I suspect it is awaiting the outcome of week 14, even though that is predetermined since everyone has a bye.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived