Westeros Football League B

Whiskeyjack

13 minutes ago, Whiskeyjack said:

Also, won't step in and make an offer, but in case Tywin is interested - Brett Hundley and Jacoby Brissett are both available.

Let me know if you want one.

Well, Jack. I know there's an offer out there in the ether. I haven't been told about what the recepeint is feeling about it, but someone very close to one of the front offices has told me that this would be an absolute game changer.

Don't be surprised if we find out that @Tywin et al. is not packing it up on this team as he shifts from a QB focused team to a more complete roster.

What a year of fantasy. I knew injuries killed me a couple weeks ago in this league. Hell, the trade everyone called highway robbery has probably benefited me more as Kamara has probably outscored M. Williams. 

But, my money leagues with friends I was dominating after I picked up Watson and held him for when he inevitably took over. Think I still have a good chance of winning it. But, Stafford isn't putting up Watson's #'s.

Power rankings, in case anybody is curious.  They don't mean anything for this league, but still interesting.

1) Tywin:  61-20  (7-2)
2) Whiskeyjack:  57-24  (7-2)
3) Dunknegg:  53-28  (3-6)
4) Dracarys:  47-34  (4-5)
5) Ross:  43-38  (3-6)
6) Jace:  37-44  (6-3)
-- Michael:  37-44  (6-3)
8) Rocksniffer:  31-50  (4-5)
9) Lyman:  23-58  (3-6)
10) Manhole:  17-64  (2-7)

Results are kind of crazy.  All of the records at the very top and bottom of the league seem right.  But a lot of chaos in the middle.  Jace and Michael have been super lucky, while Dracarys and Ross have had bad luck.  And Dunk is just getting destroyed by bad luck.  I know he was talking about it before - and yeah, its pretty extreme. 

On the plus side, he does have 3 wins in a row, so maybe things are turning around.  But I feel like he's going to have to go 3-1 at the very worst over the last month of the season to have a chance at the playoffs.

This just in, I've become aware of details discussed between Whiskeyjack and an unknown opponent.

" What I don't like is white guys in NE not named Gronkowski. They're injury prone and Brady spreads the ball like a bee that wants to fuck every plant in sight. "

Now it's unclear who used this detailed analogy or why, but I am digging further.

i can't believe it... @Tywin et al. should have kicked my ass...i am lucky he did not have any faith in eli

speaking of quarterbacks...hey friends why not throw away some of your used QBs....surely someone must what to free up space to find a substandard WR or TE...

54 minutes ago, rocksniffer said:

i can't believe it... @Tywin et al. should have kicked my ass...i am lucky he did not have any faith in eli

speaking of quarterbacks...hey friends why not throw away some of your used QBs....surely someone must what to free up space to find a substandard WR or TE...

Hiya, Coopie! What can JacelynWise the DANCING CLOWN! do for you!?!

We all trade down here.

52 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Hiya, Coopie! What can JacelynWise the DANCING CLOWN! do for you!?!

We all trade down here.

now that stanton is out i am trying just to find a starter...i did pick up kizers backup and buffalos as well but i am staring down some serious septas and i am somewhat desperate...i see cutler lying around bored do i have something you might want...besides the few dudes i have who can score ?

4 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

Because there's a QB shortage in the league. hording starts is more valuable than keeping garbage backups. 

And yeah, I have no idea how you beat me. You actually almost beat me in week 1 too. 

Archived